By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSN And Xbox Live Are Down (Update Again)

Aeolus451 said:
jlmurph2 said:

Huh? The post I quoted was from a guy named Ruler. Not you. Right?

I hope that your hair color is different than your avatar. :D

I never saw him criticize Microsoft. Just show that he was in the minority when it comes to getting online. His post had nothing to do with my point though. Ruler was saying that noone could play online. I proved him wrong. Simple as that. 

I'm sure you could find multiple articles saying Xbox Live is online while PSN is down.

BTW: I'm a guy

Around the Network

Hackers are dumb and should probably be publicly flogged. And yeah, I kinda do mean that.

Not that I own either console. Only that hackers are smug fucks who deserve a beating.

Never had a doubt that XBL will come back first. I don't expect Sony to get their act together for a while, they just lack the expertise and experience Microsoft has.

Luckily, I own a PS4 for many reasons and online is not one of them. Anybody that is interested mainly in online gaming should always primarily go with XBox.
If I was paying for PS+, I would be mightily pissed by now. But I managed to download discounted games, now they can remain offline until the end of January when Resident Evil, Saints Row and Dying Light come out.

Burek said:
Never had a doubt that XBL will come back first. I don't expect Sony to get their act together for a while, they just lack the expertise and experience Microsoft has.

Luckily, I own a PS4 for many reasons and online is not one of them. Anybody that is interested mainly in online gaming should always primarily go with XBox.
If I was paying for PS+, I would be mightily pissed by now. But I managed to download discounted games, now they can remain offline until the end of January when Resident Evil, Saints Row and Dying Light come out.

That would be horrible for Sony. And consumers.

PSN is now up for me again, online gaming works too

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:

Well I guess that makes it ok. As long as most of the people who bought an Xbox can still play online screw everybody else. Sorry for criticizing Microsoft. I'll try never to do that again. 

Good. Don't you ever say anything bad about Microsoft again YOU HEAR ME! You're lucky I'm letting you off with a warning, next time I won't be so nice.

Praise Microsoft.

jlmurph2 said:
Burek said:

Well good thing it's already back up! For me at least...

Oh wait maybe I'm in the "minority" so it doesn't matter HUEHUEHUE

riderz13371 said:
jlmurph2 said:
Burek said:

The services are now gradually coming online

So its good they finally got it.

jlmurph2 said:
riderz13371 said:

Praise da lord. It's a late Christmas miracle

riderz13371 said:
jlmurph2 said:
riderz13371 said:

Praise da lord. It's a Kwanzaa miracle

fixed