By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSN And Xbox Live Are Down (Update Again)

cannonballZ said:
Ruler said:

Alone

Nope, Xbox Live is working in my area. I am online, and granted we keep losing connection often and have to keep rejoining, but I am not alone.

My friends xbox one cant play online

Around the Network

I'll just hook up my lap top to the big tv and just watch crunchyroll til it's working. Guess bribing the little bastards didn't work.

Ruler said:

My friends xbox one cant play online

Sucks for him, and I don't mean that in a bad way. I have been very frustrated not being able to connect to psn, I feel his pain.

Aeolus451 said:
I'll just hook up my lap top to the big tv and just watch crunchyroll til it's working. Guess bribing the little bastards didn't work.

QOTD: "Last time PSN went off for long, they killed Bin Laden...that Korean guy must be next."

Insidb said:
Aeolus451 said:

QOTD: "Last time PSN went off for long, they killed Bin Laden...that Korean guy must be next."

or a certain hacker group....

Around the Network

ehh luckily wii us too irrelevent for hackers so I can play smash and kart fine
sucks for psn and xbo live users

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Multishanks said:

To answer why Nintendo doesn't get attacked it is most likely because they don't charge for a monthly subscription so accessing that information would be a waste for the most part.

Also --- couch multiplayer. 

That would have been case with the PS3 years ago too, so no. These sort of guys don't care about Nintendo.

bubblegamer said:
Multishanks said:

To answer why Nintendo doesn't get attacked it is most likely because they don't charge for a monthly subscription so accessing that information would be a waste for the most part.

Also --- couch multiplayer. 

That would have been case with the PS3 years ago too, so no. These sort of guys don't care about Nintendo.

Allegedly they like Nintendo, or they're just trolling about that as well.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Still down in Canada. I guess my DriveClub challenges are going to expire unanswered. I guess I'll finish Diablo 3's single player campaign.

Ruler said:
cannonballZ said:
Ruler said:

Xbox one is still down as well

http://support.xbox.com/de-de/xbox-live-status

Not for everyone, I can log into my xbox one and xbox live just fine at the moment. 

You can log but not play online

Lol Xbox Live has been up all day. had 6 friends on Destiny (purely online) 4 friends on Halo MCC and 2 on GTA V.

Here's some BF4 stats from when you posted this