By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is your 1 on 1 win rate? (Smash Bros 4)

Win rate between...

100-90% 7 13.21%

90-80% 4 7.55%

80-70% 6 11.32%

70-60% 9 16.98%

60-50% 7 13.21%

50-40% 7 13.21%

40-30% 4 7.55%

30-20% 0 0%

20-10% 2 3.77%

10-0% (poor bastards) 7 13.21%

Total:53
mZuzek said:
MTZehvor said:

I'm probably just bitter about sucking it up lately. My win ratio's hovering right around 71% with 600 or so battles, though I've been losing a lot recently. Run into a lot of really good players along with some really bad connections that absolutely ruin all of my throw combos.

Why does this describe my for glory situation so accurately?

Can't speak for the good players part, but I know the bad connections is due to Nintendo's internet not giving preference to local players when it looks for connections. It's gotten to the point where (not to be racist), but I make a habit of looking at my opponent's name before starting a match. If it's written in Japanese, I back out of the character select screen.

Which solved the problem until other parts of the world got the game...and then bleh.

Around the Network
OverseasJet said:
I have an 86% win percentage on about 180 games or so! It would be great to play you guys sometime!

Woah long time no see! I'm think you're still on my friends list so if you wanna play now we can!

Pretty sure I already said this in the 3DS one but my god are you all way better than me, 124 battles and 53% win rate XD

Still want to play?

Einsam_Delphin said:
OverseasJet said:
I have an 86% win percentage on about 180 games or so! It would be great to play you guys sometime!

Woah long time no see! I'm think you're still on my friends list so if you wanna play now we can!

I know right? I have been MIA haha are you still down to play?

Around the Network

I can use math to win this.

I've won zero out of zero played. Since zero divided by zero can be anything from negative infinity to positive infinity (0*100000000000=0), that means that my win-lose ratio is anything from negative infinite to positive infinite. Now, because I'm a reasonable man, I'll settle for 1 trillion. Which means that my ratio is 1000000000000:1, so out of every one trillion battles I play, I lose only 1.

Einsam_Delphin said:
StarDoor said:
I haven't done a single 1 on 1 battle yet because I'm scared of losing and having a really low win rate.

Why!? It's not like the ladies of the world will think any less of you!

You're clueless. Win rate is the first thing the ladies ask when I approach them for a date. I've been shunned many times.

66% 1k battles

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
OverseasJet said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
OverseasJet said:

I know right? I have been MIA haha are you still down to play?

Sorry I was busy those last few days, but things are back to normal now! I should be good anytime tomorrow so just choose a time that works best for ya!

Fifaguy360 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
StarDoor said:
I haven't done a single 1 on 1 battle yet because I'm scared of losing and having a really low win rate.

Why!? It's not like the ladies of the world will think any less of you!

You're clueless. Win rate is the first thing the ladies ask when I approach them for a date. I've been shunned many times.

My bad bro. I'm so insecure over my win rate that I've never even approached a lady.