By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Humble Introduction

Tagged games:

HollyGamer said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Hello! Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay but be warned, there are a bunch of lewd tentacle monsters somewhere hidden in this site! If you get to close, Bam! They will grab you and use their lewd tentacles against you and you will never experience anything so stimulating ever again! But dw, I am here to help if you need me to fight off these cray cray lewd monsters!

Dont worry i still have u as the protector of virginity , btw i have been lurking on this site for around 2 years, so i know whose the person i should get advice for Echi stuff and Hentai LOl ( Sempai please guide me ) 

Loll mhmm! Its okay my young lewd student, I shall take you under my wings and teach you ways of the lewd master! Your first step (if you havn't done so already) is to go into the nsfw anime thread where we have tons of ecchi anime pictures!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
tiffac said:
HollyGamer said:

Great , so tell me what Anime you watch recently?

Right now, its Psycho Pass S2 and Log Horizon S2. Gundam G too, I always enjoy Tomino's senseless work xD

I skip for Pyscho pass s2 ( i will watch it latter if it's finish ) because i cannot stand to wait LOl , but Log Horizon S2 it's already too late for me, because i have watched until ep 10.  Gundam G i haven't watch yet so can you tell me how the series compare to the previous Gundam series, my faforit Gundam series is 00 Gundam so far and Gundam Wing.  

HollyGamer said:
kljesta64 said:
HollyGamer said:

JMovie

cool and welcome..

what japanese movies do you like ? Im also a fan maybe you can recommend me some

If you like Samurai i can recomend you with

1. Zato Ichi ( a blind Samurai)

2. Rurroni Kensin ( a killer (batosai) between Meiji and Tokugawa era) the movie actually from the anime and manga adaptation.

3. Cashern, again another movie adaptation from a popular clasic anime Cashern 

4. and a lot actually

saw them all. and even the new rurouni kenshin kyoto inferno.

try out love exposure a 4 hour comedy/drama/romance epic. awesome movie.

and tokyo fist I uploaded it to youtube with eng subs should be easy to find and theres more movies I uploaded..

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Hello and welcome.

HollyGamer said:
Hello! Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay but be warned, there are a bunch of lewd tentacle monsters somewhere hidden in this site! If you get to close, Bam! They will grab you and use their lewd tentacles against you and you will never experience anything so stimulating ever again! But dw, I am here to help if you need me to fight off these cray cray lewd monsters!

Dont worry i still have u as the protector of virginity , btw i have been lurking on this site for around 2 years, so i know whose the person i should get advice for Echi stuff and Hentai LOl ( Sempai please guide me ) 

Loll mhmm! Its okay my young lewd student, I shall take you under my wings and teach you ways of the lewd master! Your first step (if you havn't done so already) is to go into the nsfw anime thread where we have tons of ecchi anime pictures!

Hai wakarimasu sempai XD, i will

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
Hello and welcome.

Thanks

kljesta64 said:
HollyGamer said:
kljesta64 said:
HollyGamer said:

JMovie

cool and welcome..

what japanese movies do you like ? Im also a fan maybe you can recommend me some

If you like Samurai i can recomend you with

1. Zato Ichi ( a blind Samurai)

2. Rurroni Kensin ( a killer (batosai) between Meiji and Tokugawa era) the movie actually from the anime and manga adaptation.

3. Cashern, again another movie adaptation from a popular clasic anime Cashern 

4. and a lot actually

saw them all. and even the new rurouni kenshin kyoto inferno.

try out love exposure a 4 hour comedy/drama/romance epic. awesome movie.

and tokyo fist I uploaded it to youtube with eng subs should be easy to find and theres more movies I uploaded..

Woah, i never expect some one has a good taste in J Movies , so what is your Youtube chanels? i might visit your chanel in near future.

I also want to ask about Patlabor the movie, is the movie already on theater or DVD/Blue Ray  or not yet? 

HollyGamer said:

I skip for Pyscho pass s2 ( i will watch it latter if it's finish ) because i cannot stand to wait LOl , but Log Horizon S2 it's already too late for me, because i have watched until ep 10.  Gundam G i haven't watch yet so can you tell me how the series compare to the previous Gundam series, my faforit Gundam series is 00 Gundam so far and Gundam Wing.  

Have you watched the older Gundam's like Zeta, ZZ or Victory? Because the pacing/design is actually more closer to those than 00 and Wing which is not in the main UC canon.

HollyGamer said:

Woah, i never expect some one has a good taste in J Movies , so what is your Youtube chanels? i might visit your chanel in near future.

I also want to ask about Patlabor the movie, is the movie already on theater or DVD/Blue Ray  or not yet? 

tokyo fist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1KqyG5a39o

patlabor is next year, I think..

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

tiffac said:
HollyGamer said:

Have you watched the older Gundam's like Zeta, ZZ or Victory? Because the pacing/design is actually more closer to those than 00 and Wing which is not in the main UC canon.

Yes i have watched all those Gundam you mentioned, wait so you said Gundam G is part of UC universe ?  I watched the new Gundam series from UC recently it's Gundam Unicorn but i didn't know about Gundam G is part of UC universe until you mentioned.