Buddha Buddha he's the m... 10 1.34%

Sikhism! 3 0.40%

I am a Jew, and Jesus ain't the Messiah! 5 0.67%

Wicca! 10 1.34%

SATAN 39 5.24%

Something else (Specify) 44 5.91%

Total:743
Skullwaker said:
I'm not religious at all. However, I'm fine with other people being religious as long as they don't try to shove their beliefs down my throat.

^ agree 100%

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network

I'm Christian.

Vgchartz only belief should be money.

in EA we trust

Skullwaker said:
I'm not religious at all. However, I'm fine with other people being religious as long as they don't try to shove their beliefs down my throat.

That's the difference between radicals and moderates. Radicals force their ideas on to others, while moderates accept the coexistence of ideas. That of course is not only true for religions.

RenCutypoison said:
Skullwaker said:

That's the difference between radicals and moderates. Radicals force their ideas on to others, while moderates accept the coexistence of ideas. That of course is not only true for religions.

Exactly. I wish more people understood this concept. 

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
RenCutypoison said:
Skullwaker said:

You either believe in the writings or don't

''And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.'' 9:5

That ''difference'' you claim is just people who believe and people who ''believe'' because they were taught to/simply it was what they grew up with, but deep in their heart they don't really care

I voted others, im apatheist which is not the same as atheism, but people never listen to me and always get it mixed so whatevs

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

My faith lies in Haruhiism and Yuriism!

I approve of this religion. Hahahaha xD

Logic, facts and reason shouldn't creep you out. Atheist change position upon proof.

Busted said:

You either believe in the writings or don't

''And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.'' 9:5

That ''difference'' you claim is just people who believe and people who ''believe'' because they were taught to/simply it was what they grew up with, but deep in their heart they don't really care

I voted others, im apatheist which is not the same as atheism, but people never listen to me and always get it mixed so whatevs

So your saying if a religious person wants to coexist with a none believer they are not a believer in their own faith at all because they don't follow the written text as is?