Buddha Buddha he's the m... 10 1.34%

Sikhism! 3 0.40%

I am a Jew, and Jesus ain't the Messiah! 5 0.67%

Wicca! 10 1.34%

SATAN 39 5.24%

Something else (Specify) 44 5.91%

Total:743

Raised Catholic, now Agnostic.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:

My bad, I will just say I respect everyones point of view. Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas to you too brother and believe me, even as a believer. I totally understand the side on the none believers because I've been there and done that and to this day I still want to burn the Catholic Bishop of the Philippines for all the crap that they do in the name of the Lord.

Yes, a Catholic who wants to burn the church. Go figure~ lol!

tiffac said:
DJEVOLVE said:

My bad, I will just say I respect everyones point of view. Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas to you too brother and believe me, even as a believer. I totally understand the side on the none believers because I've been there and done that and to this day I still want to burn the Catholic Bishop of the Philippines for all the crap that they do in the name of the Lord.

Yes, a Catholic who wants to burn the church. Go figure~ lol!

Well I love the new pope and can work together to achieve the same goals. I have no issue with that. I'm a skeptic by nature and love science.  I won't change unless substantial evidence proves other wise.

Other, but I won't say, I prefer to be a secret, wrapped in a mystery, soaked in an enima.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

i'm a priest in the temple of isis and also an adept in the mysteries of babylon

Around the Network

I'm an agnostic-theist, specifically an agnostic-Christian.

DJEVOLVE said:

Well I love the new pope and can work together to achieve the same goals. I have no issue with that. I'm a skeptic by nature and love science.  I won't change unless substantial evidence proves other wise.

Bro you're cool as it is and yeah I think Pope Francis is cool. Thank God he replaced Darth Sidious hahahaha!

So it's looks like an atheist/agnostic plurality with a strong Christian presence.

Atheism/agnosticism isn't a belief. It's reason.

That said, I voted atheist/agnostic.

Haysus Christo

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.