Buddha Buddha he's the m... 10 1.34%

Sikhism! 3 0.40%

I am a Jew, and Jesus ain't the Messiah! 5 0.67%

Wicca! 10 1.34%

SATAN 39 5.24%

Something else (Specify) 44 5.91%

Total:743
curl-6 said:

Personally, the concept of an all powerful deity just isn't logical or believable to me.

I mean, the way I see it, if a deity is all powerful, can he create a rock so big he can't lift it? Can he create a square circle? If he's all knowing, why does he keep changing his mind? Why is the universe so full of things that are imperfect and unbalanced? Animals become extinct all the time, surely if they were designed by an all knowing, all powerful deity they wouldn't become obsolete and die out? 

But hey, to each their own. I'm not going to give anyone a hard time for believing differently, so long as they don't harass me about it.

well according to christianity(Im catholic so I know my christianity) God decided to give everyone a free will

and he gave it to both his angels and humans

since many humans and angels chose to disobey God a concept called sin/inperfectionism came into the world.

This included Humans dieing and animals were also affected by this by eating each other(before the sin they used to live in harmony).

Since God tries not to affect nature as much as he did at Creation

he lets nature take its course

plus its not God's fault animals go extinct sometimes

humans caused many animals extinction.

Now I will conclude that this is might not be totally true since I am just getting this from just the Bible and I know the Bible isnt totally true  

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
kinisking said:
tiffac said:

There's a game called Waterfront? >_>

Warcraft 3*.Haha I wrote that when I was tired and autocorrect did the rest 

Auto correct is evil. It trolls everyone xD

Edit: Guys, the thread is just asking what belief you have, this is not a debate thread. The mod made this clear already. So control your emotions and try not to antagonize each other. Come on now, there is a far more stronger bond that ties all of us and long may he reign.

GAMING

OfficerRaichu15 said:
curl-6 said:

Personally, the concept of an all powerful deity just isn't logical or believable to me.

I mean, the way I see it, if a deity is all powerful, can he create a rock so big he can't lift it? Can he create a square circle? If he's all knowing, why does he keep changing his mind? Why is the universe so full of things that are imperfect and unbalanced? Animals become extinct all the time, surely if they were designed by an all knowing, all powerful deity they wouldn't become obsolete and die out? 

But hey, to each their own. I'm not going to give anyone a hard time for believing differently, so long as they don't harass me about it.

well according to christianity(Im catholic so I know my christianity) God decided to give everyone a free will

since many humans and angels chose to disobey God a concept called sin/inperfectionism came into the world.

This included Humans dieing and animals were also affected by this by eating each other(before the sin they used to live in harmony).

Now I will conclude that this is might not be totally true since I am just getting this from just the Bible and I know the Bible isnt totally true  

Fair enough, but to me there seems to be as much indication of imperfection in a ruling deity as in the world itself. I just find it more believable that the universe runs under its own momentum rather than by divine guidance. But again, that's just me.

curl-6 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
curl-6 said:

Fair enough, but to me there seems to be as much indication of imperfection in a ruling deity as in the world itself. I just find it more believable that the universe runs under its own momentum rather than by divine guidance. But again, that's just me.

I dont want anyone to take this former post in a different way

so I am replacing it with this

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Hey guys this is a pretty sensitive and very personal topic, there has already been a few borderline posts. Please remember to respect other people's beliefs and avoid turning this thread into a debate. Thanks.

Around the Network
Leadified said:

Hey guys this is a pretty sensitive and very personal topic, there has already been a few borderline posts. Please remember to respect other people's beliefs and avoid turning this thread into a debate. Thanks.

amI doing that?

but thx for helping set things straight though

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

I am a christian.

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Leadified said:

amI doing that?

I think you're fine for now. Although your last post might attract some debate concerning your points.

Leadified said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Leadified said:

amI doing that?

I think you're fine for now. Although your last post might attract some debate concerning your points.

ok Ill get rid of it so there wont be any heated debate

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Soriku said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
curl-6 said:

Depending on who you ask, God is doing shit on an individual human level ALL the time. Of course when you ask why God isn't doing much to help people starving in Africa for example, out comes some bullshit about free will, so they completely contradicts themselves because how is God going to do anything good for you without violating it then?

personally I dont know

you have a good point with it though

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?