Buddha Buddha he's the m... 10 1.34%

Sikhism! 3 0.40%

I am a Jew, and Jesus ain't the Messiah! 5 0.67%

Wicca! 10 1.34%

SATAN 39 5.24%

Something else (Specify) 44 5.91%

Total:743

Heil satan!

Im atheist, i don't understand how people can still believe in god. I'm very scared of dying too but i'm not going to believe in something that doesn't exist only for that, sorry.

Around the Network
Uabit said:
Heil satan!

Im atheist, i don't understand how people can still believe in god. I'm very scared of dying too but i'm not going to believe in something that doesn't exist only for that, sorry.

I personally don't see how people could not believe in a God - Not even a deistic one. It explains the fine-tuning better than chance or the multiverse IMO.

But, that's just facts(JK. my opinion.

"We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer"

Uabit said:
Heil satan!

I don't fear death, I don't embrace it either though. If there is no afterlife then no harm no foul. Don't get me wrong, I do believe in science aswell. 

It is not surprising that atheists are in the majority given the age of the posters. While I am a Christian now I too was agnostic in my youth. It takes time to really sort out this difficult question. Where did everything come from? How did life get so complex? Why do billions of people believe in God? What is the meaning of life? What happens after you die? Why do all societies that don't worship God have a below replacement birth rate? If you ask yourself these questions then you may eventually come to realize that there is a greater intelligence at work in life.

Around the Network
VenatusRex said:
What is the meaning of life?

I can answer that!

the answer to the meaning of life, the universe, and everything is 42!

you are welcome

Yep, you propably have the most intelligence in the world to know that there is no God. And these billions of people that believe in him are idiots. You da elite Uabit.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

My faith lies in Haruhiism and Yuriism!

No love for Kyonkoism =(

VenatusRex said:
It is not surprising that atheists are in the majority given the age of the posters. While I am a Christian now I too was agnostic in my youth. It takes time to really sort out this difficult question. Where did everything come from? How did life get so complex? Why do billions of people believe in God? What is the meaning of life? What happens after you die? Why do all societies that don't worship God have a below replacement birth rate? If you ask yourself these questions then you may eventually come to realize that there is a greater intelligence at work in life.

Can't speak for christians or any other faith, but as an ex-muslim (now atheist), there is a general promotion for larger families within islam communities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs

Just watch the whole video.