By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Atlus Confirms Persona 5 Will Get American Release 2015

TiagoCosta said:
Can't wait for the vita release. (Either that or the ps3 version)

Should have been simultaneous -_-  Feels better on the Vita in my opinion.  Plus this is also a PS3 game and the PSV is just as, if not more powerful than the ps3 so yeah.  Im sure in a few years itll make its way to the vita 

Around the Network

Best year of gaming! Seriously

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

JayWood2010 said:
TiagoCosta said:
Can't wait for the vita release. (Either that or the ps3 version)

Should have been simultaneous -_-  Feels better on the Vita in my opinion.  Plus this is also a PS3 game and the PSV is just as, if not more powerful than the ps3 so yeah.  Im sure in a few years itll make its way to the vita 

Agreed. But they want to sell the game "as new" again, with some story related expansion to it... As usual.

PotentHerbs said:
Quick question: are Persona's chronological?

Technically all games are meant to be standalone. However they have small links between them.

So yes Persona 4 does come after Persona 3 chronologically.

I will wait for a Vita Version. :P

Around the Network

Yeah cant wait, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, Persona 5 and Disgaea 5 all in 2015, its gonna be a great year!

BraLoD said:
Persona 5 and Disgaea 5 may come very close to each other in the West.

Looks like the western PS4 userbase will get a healthy dose of RPGs next year :3

UltimateUnknown said:
PotentHerbs said:
Quick question: are Persona's chronological?

Technically all games are meant to be standalone. However they have small links between them.

So yes Persona 4 does come after Persona 3 chronologically.

I think I should of phrased it better: can I play P4 without playing P3 & still understand the plot? 

Why do you keep posting old topics? First the Dino Crisis Reboot and now this?

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"