By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Help me play Persona 4

Tagged games:

All right, assuming I get a PSV (as PSTV seems not worth to me), what other games can I get on it? Persona 3 is a given, anything else?

Around the Network
routsounmanman said:

I tried setting up a US account on my PS3 and downloading the PS2 version, but PSN won't let me complete the transaction (really Sony?

What method of paying are you using? Credic Cards and PayPal are somewhat problematic, but prepaid cards should be OK. At least, I never had problems with PS3 and PS1 games. PS2 games are probably same too, but I never bought any.

Nanaki said:
routsounmanman said:

I tried setting up a US account on my PS3 and downloading the PS2 version, but PSN won't let me complete the transaction (really Sony?

What method of paying are you using? Credic Cards and PayPal are somewhat problematic, but prepaid cards should be OK. At least, I never had problems with PS3 and PS1 games. PS2 games are probably same too, but I never bought any.

But I'd need a US prepaid card to buy it online, wouldn't I? 

PS: I've tried using both a CC and Paypal, and they both fail. Especially in Paypal's case, I paid 10$, then Sony rejected the payment, and the order was cancelled.

Get a PlayStation TV. Cheaper than a VITA and compatible with Persona4G.

routsounmanman said:

Yes, you need US cards. These can be bought on E-bay, for example.

Btw: if you are going for PS2 SMT games, then look at SMT: Nocturne (basically SMT III) and SMT: Digital Devil Saga (both I and II). Just saying.

Around the Network

Don't get a Playstation TV, just don't do it.

The only reason i'd buy one of those over a vita is for remote play with ps4.

Thanks for the input everyone, I have found a solution. I have purchased a US PSN card and used it on my PS3. Downloading now ^_^

PS: Will certainly look into a Vita down the road, once cheaper and more games have come to it. Thanks again!

Nanaki said:
routsounmanman said:

Yes, you need US cards. These can be bought on E-bay, for example.

Btw: if you are going for PS2 SMT games, then look at SMT: Nocturne (basically SMT III) and SMT: Digital Devil Saga (both I and II). Just saying.

Thanks man, just did that and worked like a charm. Will also look into the other SMT games you mentioned, as well as Soul Hackers and Devil Survivor 2 on 3DS. SMT might have just become my favorite series ever :D

Barkley said:
Don't get a Playstation TV, just don't do it.

The only reason i'd buy one of those over a vita is for remote play with ps4.

Nah, it just doesn't seem worth to me either. I'll just get the PS2 version and look into the PSV later on.

Buy PSN codes on a specialized website, i guess sony doesn't let you finalize the transaction because you use an european credit card ?