By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Telltale: Taking Over.

Tagged games:

Do you want to see Telltale experiment with more franchises?

Heck yeah! 15 39.47%

Nope. No. 15 39.47%

I don't care. 8 21.05%

Total:38
okr said:
They are not making point&click adventure games anymore.

They found their success formula with TWD1 and make quick-time western visual novels (official term: interactive movies).

"They found their success formula with TWD1 and make quick-time western visual novels (official term: interactive games).

There, fixed it for ya.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

Ew. Minecraft + Heavy Rain? Keep it away from me.

I'm now filled with determination.

Gamz said:
I think it's a huge for them to get the Minecraft brand. I can't imagine how much it'll sell.

I think it'll sell well on the name alone, but there's also the fact that it's the complete antithesis of what Minecraft is all about. So, it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out and how fans react to it.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I played the entire first season of TWD and I thought it was decent. Then I played the first episode of season 2 and stopped there with Telltale games.

Their games just don't do it for me personally. I love a good story in video games, but not at the expense of awesome gameplay. I found myself going through the game to find out what would happen in the story and not because I was actually enjoying my time playing it.

There are people out there who enjoy these types of games and that's fine, but it's just not for me.

Skullwaker said:
Gamz said:
I think it's a huge for them to get the Minecraft brand. I can't imagine how much it'll sell.

I think it'll sell well on the name alone, but there's also the fact that it's the complete antithesis of what Minecraft is all about. So, it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out and how fans react to it.

Eh.   It's different and it'll sell based on that.  My kids watch videos (stampy) on minecraft when they aren't playing it.  What's the difference with this?  Let's not kid outselves, kids will love it.  

Around the Network

I must say after TWD1, TWD2 and The Wolf Among Us i'd give them any story based game. Now with Minecraft I can't see how it would work but hey i could be wrong. I just wish they could get their act together with the bugs and glitches in their games.

the last sam & max was pretty damn good and back to the future i liked and poker night 2 but i haven't played the others apart from the first bit of TWD

give me a new sam & max

Above & Beyond

I want to get the Game of Thrones one cause I love the TV series but $30 for like 2.5 hours is wayyy too much! Interestingly enough, the same game is $5 on mobile so what the fuck people!! Mobile Master Race or what?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

I want to get the Game of Thrones one cause I love the TV series but $30 for like 2.5 hours is wayyy too much! Interestingly enough, the same game is $5 on mobile so what the fuck people!! Mobile Master Race or what?

It's on mobile? And for that cheap? Lol what the actual fuck. I wonder if the controls are butchered or something and that's why they cut the price so much. Otherwise, #MobileMasterRace is just the simplest explanation. 

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

It's on mobile? And for that cheap? Lol what the actual fuck. I wonder if the controls are butchered or something and that's why they cut the price so much. Otherwise, #MobileMasterRace is just the simplest explanation. 

Well, I havn't played it but from the comments, its pretty legit unless you have an android device with Lolipop which seems to have compatiblity issues. But yea, apart from that, it is supposedly the exact same game! And the Season Pass only costs $25! Like jeez! And people are actually whining that its too pricey for $5 loll

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850