By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Telltale: Taking Over.

Tagged games:

Do you want to see Telltale experiment with more franchises?

Heck yeah! 15 39.47%

Nope. No. 15 39.47%

I don't care. 8 21.05%

Total:38

Munkeh111 ---- wolf among us is a much better then walking dead. Walking dead is pretty boring

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Skullwaker said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

I want to get the Game of Thrones one cause I love the TV series but $30 for like 2.5 hours is wayyy too much! Interestingly enough, the same game is $5 on mobile so what the fuck people!! Mobile Master Race or what?

It's on mobile? And for that cheap? Lol what the actual fuck. I wonder if the controls are butchered or something and that's why they cut the price so much. Otherwise, #MobileMasterRace is just the simplest explanation. 

Well, I havn't played it but from the comments, its pretty legit unless you have an android device with Lolipop which seems to have compatiblity issues. But yea, apart from that, it is supposedly the exact same game! And the Season Pass only costs $25! Like jeez! And people are actually whining that its too pricey for $5 loll

That's insane. At that point, I feel like there's no point in buying a console version other than it being on a bigger screen/traditional controls. And pretty much any game on mobile above $2 is complained about lol. Those consumers usually don't understand how value correlates with price.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

alternine said:
okr said:
They are not making point&click adventure games anymore.

They found their success formula with TWD1 and make quick-time western visual novels (official term: interactive movies).

"They found their success formula with TWD1 and make quick-time western visual novels (official term: interactive games).

There, fixed it for ya.

There's nothing to fix in my post, but it seems you want to learn about the term "interactive movie" (a decades old adventure game subgenre).

Here you go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interactive_movie (Telltale are mentioned in paragraph 8 of section "History")

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_interactive_movies#2010s