Dark Souls II 25 5.43%

Destiny 13 2.83%

Mario Kart 8 58 12.61%

Bayonetta 2 101 21.96%

Far Cry 4 13 2.83%

Other 43 9.35%

Total:460
uran10 said:
How the hell did destiny get 5? I'm seriously losing faith in this industry more and more.

Maybe they have different taste then you? Not everyone rides the internet hate train...

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network
axumblade said:
How is Papers Please winning awards this year?

Are you not familiar with humanity? We can never be totally unified. Some will always go against the grain for one reason or another.

The total number is the important one.

Huh.. Surprised at the high bayonetta 2 votes in comparison to the realitevly low smash bros votes.

It's a real shame that Bayonetta is not getting the recognition that she truly deserves!!!!!

For me it is woth noting that:

Dragon Age: Inquisition - 13 awards

The Critics' Picks - 12 awards

The Readers' Picks - 1 awards

PSN ID: xwolf7 / NNID: xwolf_07 

The Wonderful 101 GOTY 2013 - Bayonetta 2 GOTY 2014 - Xenoblade Cross GOTY 2015.

alternine said:
uran10 said:
How the hell did destiny get 5? I'm seriously losing faith in this industry more and more.

Maybe they have different taste then you? Not everyone rides the internet hate train...

Not riding a hate train, I'm just saying we got masterpieces like smash and bayo out now and instead they give it to a game that's not even finished? yea I call crap on that same with that 2 hour demo getting one.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
uran10 said:
alternine said:
uran10 said:

Not riding a hate train, I'm just saying we got masterpieces like smash and bayo out now and instead they give it to a game that's not even finished? yea I call crap on that same with that 2 hour demo getting one.

Calling Bayo 2 and Smash "masterpieces" is definitely a matter of opinion. And as for Ground Zeroes, I got 20 hours of gameplay out of it. So personally I think it deserves the award at least somewhere.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

uran10 said:
alternine said:
uran10 said:

I have no interest whatsoever in those "master pieces" you mention. It's all opinion. No need to be unhappy when others don't share yours.

It's really hard to take all this Nintendo hate by the games media.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Wow! I am shocked with some of these.
I guees reviews doesnt count into GOTY

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.