By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Cut characters in Super Smash Bros. N64.

Tagged games:

XanderXT said:
James Bond would have probably had his side smash as a slap. And his special attacks are all guns.

Probably like Zero Suit Samus. 

Jumping out of the screen and then you can freely shoot the enemies on screen using the Moonraker Laser and his Laser watch at the same time. So you see 3 hands on screen :)

Around the Network

How the heck would Mr. Saturn play as a character? He's barely passable as an item

What part of it says they were planned but cut? They just wanted to know who people wanted?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

RCTjunkie said:
How the heck would Mr. Saturn play as a character? He's barely passable as an item

That's how.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
What part of it says they were planned but cut? They just wanted to know who people wanted?

It's a bad translation. Sorry.

Around the Network

Banjo-Kazooie would've been perfect for Smash! Sucks they didn't try to include them in Melee... Rare was still with Nintendo at the time so I don't see why they didn't.

James Bond is kind of out there, but then again they did include the motion-sensor mines from Goldeneye as a weapon in the game so it's not that farfetched that they actually thought of including him in the game. Imagine him with the rocket launcher or golden gun lol.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

XanderXT said:

Perhaps they could have cut the Rare characters. Similar things have happened before.

It seems that Nintendo doesn't really changes games from their original release to other rerelase unless it's a serious issue (say flashing screens on some NES games we're changed to still screens in all rereleases).

Seeing how Nintendo won't rerelease Donkey Kong 64 due to a small cameo of a rare property it's unlikely if they would rerelease a Smash game with rare playable characters, stages and whatnot.

Explains why the motion bombs in Smash 64 are the ones from Goldeneye... maybe.

Wonder how Banjo and Kazooie would have played....

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Wonder how Banjo and Kazooie would have played....

Like Rosalina and Luma perhaps?