By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Add-On Story Thread

I will write the first part of the story, and the next person who enters this thread may continue it.

It was a hot, summer day in the beach. Mario was relaxing under an umbrella, drinking some whiskey.

Mario: Ahhh, eez sa-good, eh a-Luigi?

Luigi: Yes it eez, a-Mario.

Mario: I have a dream, a-Luigi.

Luigi: What eez it Mario?

Mario: I will open up a peeza restaraunt, and call it, "Mario Mario."

Luigi: I like your a-dream, a-Mario. I will help you a-build it. Thee a-peeza restaraunt will be a-so goowd!

Mario: Eh-Luigi, what eez a-that over there?

Around the Network

Luigi : WOOOOW they are de DoA extreme volleyball team

Mario : let's play volleyball

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Mario Mario awoke from his dream in a cold sweat. he turned to his brother in their Bert and Ernie-style bed, "Luigi, I just had the weirdest dream. We were talking like morons, and then we owned a pizza stand, and then beach volleyball or something," Mario began to falter a little with his description. "Mario," Luigi Mario replied, "go back to sleep. It's two O'clock in the morning. I told you not to make that special pizza. Now you're paying the price. Don't drag me down with you." With that, Luigi turned back around and returned to his own dream. Mario was still a bit unsettled, though. He swung his feet over the side of the bed and leaned onto his knees with his elbows. "We haven't done anything interesting around here for a while" he thought to himself, "maybe we should organize a building-wide tournament. We'll call it... Mario Golf? No. Mario Tennis? No. Mario Kart? Don't have go-karts. Mario Strikers? But what would that even be?" Suddenly Mario stood up, pulling the sheet completely off of his brother, "I got it! Mario Volleyball!" he cried. "Mario!" Luigi yelled, "Go back to sleep, you horrible, horrible person!"

But Mario refused to go back to sleep, he quickly ran downstairs to the bottom of the castle, into the basement of the basement that's at the bottom of the newest basement. Luigi came rushing after him wondering what he was looking for. "Mario what's going on?" Mario replied "Luigi this dream was really powerful and I need some supplies, I'm gone to make some equippment and start a league right here in our castle. After running around for about 30 minutes Mario jumps and walk kicks into a picture..............................................

Luigi watches as Mario tries to jump into a painting on the wall and falls to the ground with the painting crashing down beside him. "What would possess you to jump at a painting? You must have been having some seriously crazy dreams. Now lets go back to bed and we'll talk about this in the morning." Luigi says as he gently taps Mario on the ass and they walk back upstairs...

Around the Network

Before they could reach the top of the stairwell it's cut in have by a green figure, Luigi looks at Mario while they both jump out the way and says "I got this one".................................

"I can't believe my Marvel shelf is so wobbly!" Luigi said, "That's the fifth time The Incredible Hulk has fallen off of his stand. We barely bumped into the stupid cabinet." "Yeah," said Mario, "and the DC shelf just above it looks fine. Not a single toy out of place." "Mario, I keep telling you, they're not toys, they're figures." Mario just rolled his eyes and changed topics, "look, I had this idea. The whole apartment building's kinda been in the dumps since that blue guy's dog died over in room 4B." "Yeah," Luigi sighed, "We all liked Rush, but I guess it was his time." "Yeah, yeah, everyone loved the stupid mutt," Mario brushed off his brother, "but what we need is something to get everyone back in a good mood." "What," asked Luigi, "Like a Mario Party?" "No. That's stupid, Stupid." Mario removed his cap and slapped his brother with it, "I was thinking a volleyball tournament. We can set up in the empty lot next door, Master Chef in room 2A can make his famous waffles..." "His name is Master Chief, Mario," interrupted Luigi, "and he doesn't make waffles, he just says 'roffles' all the time. I think he speaks a different language. Leet or something." "Then he can make roffles." Mario snapped, "I don't care. Luigi, let's just get over to the empty lot to see what we have to work with."

But right before leaving the room he glanced over at another shelf and noticed his favorite action figure was missing, He-Man!  He-Man, with his washboard abs, strong broad shoulders, and impossibly muscular body, Mario had spent many an hour of his youth dreaming of having wild adventures with the handsome He-Man and his mighty sword.  He ran over and breathed a sigh of relief when he realized he had left He-Man in Castle Grayskull.

Now it was time to go see about volleyball.  He was a little nervous because he had never actually played the sport before, instead he had spent his youth taking figure skating, ballet, and dance.  But he was always up for trying new things, especially if balls are involved, and volleyball looked like a lot of fun.  "Let's go." said Mario as they left the room and headed towards the empty lot. 

A few days later... Mario: Well a-Luigi, our a-dream a-came true. Loowk... "Mario Mario." Thee a-finest peeza restaraunt in thee entire Mushroom Kingdom. Luigi: I a-don't like thee a-name, a-Mario. We call it "Mario & Luigi." Mario: Okeedokee! Luigi: We have done a-soo a-much, ehh Mario? We open a peeza restaraunt, a Volley Ball tournament, and you got that famous statue of a-Master Cheif playing a Gameboy. Mario: Three a-years I have been looking for that a-statue. Three a-years. Sonic: Hey guys. Crash: Waahaa! Sonic: Sorry, my buddy Crash Bandicoot can't talk. Crash: Heee, heee, heee, heee. Mario: Sonic, Crash, you a-come to our restaruant, "Mario & Luigi." I a-fix you up... a-peeza, for eez so a-good. Tails: Sonic! I've been looking all over for you. Sonic: Oh no... Not Tails again... Tails: Sonic, who's this guy? Crash: ?? Sonic: Ummm... Uhhh... Tails: Sonic, you've replaced me with this... this... thing? Crash: Wah?? Sonic: Well... uhhh... Luigi: Oh... It a no look so a-good... Tails: That's it, no McDonalds for you. Sonic: But... but... but... Tails: I'm going home. Sonic: But you don't have a home. Tails: Oh... don't I? Mario: Thees a-story a-very weird... Sonic: I'm flying. Luigi: Mario... Are you dreaming again??? Tails: Weee. Sonic, Crash. Come fly with me. Sonic: I thought you were angry at me Tails. Tails: About what? Crash: Hey guys, look. Aladdin. Mario: I thought he can't a-talk... Aladdin: Arabian Knight... Dougly the Dragon: Hey guys... Luigi: Wake up a-Mario. You're a-dreaming again. Wake up... Tupac: Sup yall? Luigi: Mario! Mario! Wake up! You're a-dreaming again!! Master Cheif: Yo Mario? Luigi: MARIO! ..... Mario screams. Mario: Luigi... Luigi... I had thee a-weirdest dream. Luigi: I know... I was een it. Mario: How were you a-in my a-dream? I mean, you a-were in my dream... But not thee a-real you... Luigi: Mario... I was really een your a-dream. Ever a-since you brought home that a-Master Cheif Statue, things have been a-so weird. Mario: Pinch me. Luigi: What? Mario: Pinch me. Luigi pinches Mario. ..... ..... ..... Wario: Mario! Waluigi: Mario! Wario: MARIO! Mario: Whaa! Wario: You've been sleeping on the job. You're this close to being fired. Waluigi: Luigi... How's the floor? Luigi: It's a-A okay! Wario: Mario. Why I hire you? You no like "Wario's Pizza?" Mario: It... It was all a-dream. All a-dream... Wario: Get a-back to work. Waluigi: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Wario: Shut up Waluigi. You still a-have to scrub thee a-toilets. Mario: Tell me a-Luigi. Do I a-have a statue of Master Cheif playing a Gameboy? Luigi: ??? Mario: Did I start a-Volley Ball Tournament??? Luigi: Are you a-okay, a-Mario? Wario: Help! I'm flying away! Waluigi... Luigi... Mario... Help! ..... Mario: Waahh! Luigi: Mario. You woke a-me up. Why a-you so a-rude? Mario: Woke... Woke you up? Ahhh... It was only a-dream... Luigi: A-Mario... A-Mario... You had another a-night a-mare. Maybe you a-should go downstairs, have a-glass of a-water... Oh, and there's one a-more slice of pizza from "Wario's Pizza." Mario: Noooooooo, ho, ho... ..... Luigi: Mario. I a-had thees a-dream. I was a-you, and you were a-me. Mario says...

mario wanted too say somethink but suddely he was blasted by a kamehamehawave and there on the top of mushroommountain stood CELL. Look at my amazing powers......

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.