By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Add-On Story Thread

Mario stepped out of the story and whacked Alex over the head with a giant wrench. "Stop being a moron," said Mario, "A story is more than a character's name, a colon, and a sentence. In fact, a movie script is more than that. And stop making me sound like a retard. I can speak English, just like anyone else, and I prefer to do so when I'm not forced to do otherwise by a contract. now let's get back to the story, and have Luigi kill MegaMan for sleeping with Daisy." Mario jumped back into the story and waited for someone other than Alex to continue from where the story left off.

Around the Network

but then appeared smeagol from CELL's behind and he ate CELL, and said : my precious ring of doom is now complete. And I will be the best gamer in the universe. But from the tiny land The Netherlands came Kirby007 and KICKED smeagol's butt in a game of super smash bros melee.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

the end.

or is it???

No, finally link had awoken, and thought about his strange dream. what the hell did I eat last night, this was a horrible nightmare, caused by the darkness? no just the brown beans.

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Then Gordon Freeman came in and crowbarred everyone in the story. Everyone died.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

but not before Shoarma killed al the story enders.

Then godzilla ate Shoarma and swam off into the twilight signaling the end credits.

you fail.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!