By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony uses Super Smash Bros. 4 art to celebrate 20 years of PlayStation.

...Gex the gecco is removed. (Left from Albert from Resident Evil)

Around the Network

LOL big fucking deal. Megaman games have been on Playstation. If Nintendo wanted to use Solid Snake art from MGS2 they can.

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

Umm capcom owns the art. It may be in smash, but its capcoms character so yeah

Eddie_Raja said:
LOL big fucking deal. Megaman games have been on Playstation. If Nintendo wanted to use Solid Snake art from MGS2 they can.

Nintendo would put some effort into it. They don't need a picture to celebrate their iconic franchises, they made a whole game around it. 

Travis' presence is the odd one. No More Heroes was a great game, but among the vast array of games PS has gotten in its history, hardly worth a footnote (especially since it was Nintendo-first)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Nintendo: Sony ya stoopid
Sony: no im not
Nintendo: what's 9+10
Sony:mega man

Samus Aran said:
Eddie_Raja said:

Nintendo would put some effort into it. They don't need a picture to celebrate their iconic franchises, they made a whole game around it. 

Put effort into what?  They just wanted a quick collage of everyone who has been on Playstation.  So now I ask, why would you care?

Captain_Tom said:
Samus Aran said:
Eddie_Raja said:

Put effort into what?  They just wanted a quick collage of everyone who has been on Playstation.  So now I ask, why would you care?

Yes, they did lol. And made a total fool out of themselves in the proces! I don't care, I find it funny. Well, that's a form of caring I suppose. There's your answer. 

Oh yeah this is a big deal.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Well, they had a Mega Man game so I do not see anything wrong with this. I mean what else would you expect them to do? To draw Mega Man themselves?

They just did the right thing. Taking screenshots from multiple games and putting them together for this (very nice) image.