By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Order 1886 Looks Visually Better than MGS5 on PC

Seriously, it looks great!

This detailed overview gives 1886 a real shakedown. You need to see this for yourself, so let your eyes do the judging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HomfPg5yIBA

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Where did he see MGSV PC??

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

So it least it got one thing going for it :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

This is what delusional sonyponys genuinely believe.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

Looks excellent. I will buy day one. Plus this game is running 4x MSAA which is a very rare sight in console gaming.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
Looks excellent. I will buy day one. Plus this game is suing 4x MSAA which is a very rare sight in console gaming.

By now, I only know of Forza Horizon 2 at full 1920x1080.

alicemudgarden said:

This is what delusional sonyponys genuinely believe.

Keep that up and you are likely to get banned. So someone is a delusional sonypony simply cause he has an opinion? All you had to do was say you don't garee and why?

Anyways, of course it will look better than MGS5. Technically MGS5 is an open world game and that makes all the difference. Besides, its artstyle is all round better than MGS5. 

What sort of comparison is this? Why are you comparing MGSV to the Order?? Ugh....

mgs 5 is open world, even the x1 version looks better than the order imo

almost same quality and still being open world

View on YouTube

Of course it looks better, MGS5 is just an improved port.Besides I'm not sure if they are even the same kind of game, I think MGs5 is a little more open.Anyways this is what I like about most exclusives, most of them end up looking exceptionally well since devs only have to focus on one platform.