By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PREDICT: The Order and Bloodborne FW, US & WW

Kay, two of the most anticipated titles this spring are coming exclusively to PS4 and I'm wondering if they can actually get the numbers they deserve (good ones of course). But there's a catch: the first is a new IP and already overlooked one at that; the later has a very hardcore following, but not exactly the kind of title that moves mountains.

What are you predicting?

My bets:

The Order 1886

- 200k FW in the US;

- 500k FW WW.

Bloodborne

- 350k FW in the US;

- 750-800k FW WW.

Let me know what you think the numbers will be like.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Around the Network

So early flaky?:P

tak13 said:
So early flaky?:P

It's just 2 months till one game releases, it's not that long I'm getting old now, 2 months is like 2 weeks for me xD jk

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
fluky-nintendy said:

Kay, two of the most anticipated titles this spring are coming exclusively to PS4 and I'm wondering if they can actually get the numbers they deserve (good ones of course). But there's a catch: the first is a new IP and already overlooked one at that; the later has a very hardcore following, but not exactly the kind of title that moves mountains.

What are you predicting?

My bets:

The Order 1886

- 200k FW in the US;

- 500k FW WW.

Bloodborne

- 350k FW in the US;

- 750-800k FW WW.

Let me know what you think the numbers will be like.

Although Dark Souls alike games don't really sell that well, and The Order may (or may not) get some backlash from gaming comunity, I expect both to sell well mainly due to lack of games.

I just don't agree with you on something, I'm not expecting Bloodhorne to outsell The Order, at least not by that much. But hey, you could be right. I'm not that good on predicting game sales (very few peopl are tbh).

The Order: 400k FW in US, 700WW, 1,2M-1,5 LTD

Bloodhorne: 400k FW in US, 700WW, 1M-1,2M LTD

This site needs a better thread finder, because we've had a similar thread already.

Around the Network

If Bloodborne loses against the Order I might cry

There is no way Bloodborne will sell more than The Order.

Angelus said:
If Bloodborne loses against the Order I might cry

Well... prepare to cry.

I think bloodborne will do better than you guys do aparrently. I could see it posting strong numbers in Japan alone. Its definitely a system seller, think about it - From has a solid reputation, the games are well reviewed, the fan base is niche but hardcore and you can go to just about any YouTube video of it and see loads of comments from PC gamers talking about how they're forced to buy a PS4 to play this game.

The Order, like just about every other new Sony IP will sell less than it deserves, be hailed by the gamers and panned by the critics.

Im not giving predictions yet. But I could see BloodBorne selling well, all things considered.

Edit -

The Order 1886 ~1.886 million LTD

Bloodborne ~2.2 million LTD

Both of these predictions I'm trying to be optimistic about. I hope they do this well.

Burek said:
There is no way Bloodborne will sell more than The Order.

why? its a typical fromsoftware game. What is the order? its the first attemp by the god of war makers to make a shooting adventure game like gears of war.