By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PREDICT: The Order and Bloodborne FW, US & WW

Despite Bloodborne being the better game it will sell less than The Order.

So
The Order 650k (400k NA)
Bloodborne 550k (300 NA)

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

I have no idea if they are both good? It's hard to predict when they aren't even out yet. I'll reserve.

Probably both lower. Depending on how early we will see reviews of The Order it could affect sales even more. Bloodborne is still niche.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Bloodborne sells even less than The Order.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

A shooter to sell less than a Souls game? Some of you are just daydreaming.

Even with bad early reviews, that would be hard.

shogunknight said:
Tricky, lets see

Order
FW US 300,000
FW WW 550,000

Bloodborne
FW US 250,000
FW WW 500,000

Do you think there are more gears of war like fans to dark souls/demon souls fans?

The Order might probaby do better in Europe generally and may catch attention to Gears fans in US
Bloodborne might do good numbers in both US and UK specifically (may even do good in japan)

If Sony announces a bundle for one of them, its pretty much an easy win for that one over the other. Other than that, i think the Order may sell more due to the popularity it has generally (positive and negative). I hope Bloodborne sells more though

First week numbers were very good for Dark Souls 1 & 2. In the long run, TO86 has a better chance, but it will depend on critics too and they have been cherry picking many negatives on the game and killed some of the hype. Bloodborne has the advantage of being a game without a big but a strong and loyal fanbase. FW numbers I think BB will win.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Around the Network

Regardless they both should sell well. It's been a while since they got exclusive games and I imagine the fanbase is jonsin' for something/anything.

fluky-nintendy said:

Kay, two of the most anticipated titles this spring are coming exclusively to PS4 and I'm wondering if they can actually get the numbers they deserve (good ones of course). But there's a catch: the first is a new IP and already overlooked one at that; the later has a very hardcore following, but not exactly the kind of title that moves mountains.

What are you predicting?

My bets:

The Order 1886

- 200k FW in the US;

- 500k FW WW.

Bloodborne

- 350k FW in the US;

- 750-800k FW WW.

Let me know what you think the numbers will be like.

You know that The Order is the highest pre-ordered game in America currently right?

It currently has 137,796 pre-orders and is twelve weeks out fro launch.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

SlayerRondo said:
fluky-nintendy said:

Kay, two of the most anticipated titles this spring are coming exclusively to PS4 and I'm wondering if they can actually get the numbers they deserve (good ones of course). But there's a catch: the first is a new IP and already overlooked one at that; the later has a very hardcore following, but not exactly the kind of title that moves mountains.

What are you predicting?

My bets:

The Order 1886

- 200k FW in the US;

- 500k FW WW.

Bloodborne

- 350k FW in the US;

- 750-800k FW WW.

Let me know what you think the numbers will be like.

You know that The Order is the highest pre-ordered game in America currently right?

It currently has 137,796 pre-orders and is twelve weeks out fro launch.

You do know VGC pre-order charts are very tricky right?

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

The Order: 700k
Bloodborne: 500k

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Maraccuda said:
Despite Bloodborne being the better game it will sell less than The Order.

So
The Order 650k (400k NA)
Bloodborne 550k (300 NA)

You've played both games? 

How would you rate them?