By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 confirmed for PS4, Xbox One, and PC in the west

better bring back some of the free roaming aspects and side quests

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
So multi release in the west and PS4 exclusive in Japan? I wonder what the sales will be like in the West

Most likely, its not uncommon to see exclusives in Japan to be multiplats over here. Seeing as Naruto is coming to an end I would hope sales would do quite well, a nice send off for the series... before it gets the DBZ milk it for all its worth treatment =P

mii-gamer said:
ktay95 said:
mii-gamer said:
I'll get if for xbox one. I like the bone controller over the dualshock 4

You have both?? I thought you only had an XBO and WiiU

Got the ps4 before the xbox one :P 

I chose it over the New 3DS XL

Must be one of the other Aussies thats an XBO/WiiU owner then

ktay95 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Yeah would of been stupid for it to be only on PS4. 

Edit: We'll probably see another game after this one. 

Well when you look at the 360's sales of Naruto games it would be stupid to ignore the potential market their.

Also another new game or a rerelease of this game slightly updated?? Like how we get games like SSFIV and USFIV

Another new game, I was just throwing out a guess no real evidence behind that, more of just a hope since I do like Naruto games. 

ktay95 said:
Kerotan said:
So multi release in the west and PS4 exclusive in Japan? I wonder what the sales will be like in the West

Most likely, its not uncommon to see exclusives in Japan to be multiplats over here. Seeing as Naruto is coming to an end I would hope sales would do quite well, a nice send off for the series... before it gets the DBZ milk it for all its worth treatment =P

DBZ... is that ever coming to PS4? I remember seeing it years ago on the charts with a decent opening week on PS3 

Around the Network

Other than sightly upped visuals, what else has changed? Nothing? Guess I won't be buying this then....

Kerotan said:
ktay95 said:
Kerotan said:

DBZ... is that ever coming to PS4? I remember seeing it years ago on the charts with a decent opening week on PS3 

• JP February 5, 2015
  • NA February 17, 2015[2]
  • EU February 13, 2015[2]

Thanks for no last gen version.

daredevil.shark said:
Thanks for no last gen version.

Not sure if being serious because last gen isnt holding it back or angry because you are yet to upgrade??

Lets hope its 60fps since its only for current gen platforms, last game was locked at 30fps even on PC.