By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your go to games

ridge racer V

tekken tag tournament

f zero gx

super mario galaxy

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

As of late because of achievements and I like the game obvious, The evil Within. The game I have went back to the most in the years has been Super Metroid, (Halo, COD, Gears for online play). Do not care for the new COD AW, so won't be playing that.

I always return to strategy games, and my two favourites are Civilization and Europa Universalis, but I think that Crusader Kings is a new go-to-game as well. Other than that, I've started to play Mario platformers and Zelda games quite extensively, so I guess that's go-to-games as well for me

Edit: Skyrim and Xenoblade are also games I return to time and again

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

unreal tournament, stalker shadow of chernobyl, burnout paradise, ace combat 4/5/zero, quake 3 arena resident evil 2, and a super underappreciated gem on the dreamcast called Eldorado Gate, disks 1 to 7, tenchu 1, assault suits valken, metroid 2 return of samus, project IGI 1/2, mirrors edge, einhander and ff tactics.

*PS4 -The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and GTA 5

*3DS - Super Smash Bros and pokemon

Around the Network

I play most of the current big releases.. Dont end up finishing most though. Games i keep playing long after release is hearts of iron 3, the total war titles, company of heroes 2 and gta v (bought it again on ps4)

not counting retro games, its tekken revolution

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, even if I completed it 100% and found the soldier I've always ever wanted. Fun to play Versus Ops and see hosts rage ending their games. Not to mention that the likeliness of getting hate messages here is high.

Grand Theft Auto Online takes most of my time just because I love playing as the online character. And because doing missions with strangers helps me adapt with their game style.

Also, Mass Effect 3 and its multiplayer mode. Love the lore of the series and the classes you can play with. Salarian Infiltrator, N7 Slayer, Phoenix Vanguard, N7 Paladin.. very hard to put it down.

Saints Row 3 and 4, just for laughs. Not the most realistic game, nor the serious one SR2 was, but it is the most fun while they don't take themselves seriously.

FIFA and Madden

Killer Instinct + Pokemon + Gears of War