By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which console had the worst Zelda games?

?

NES- Zelda 1 and Zelda 2 93 17.38%

SNES- A Link to the Past 6 1.12%

N64- Ocarina of time and Majora's Mask 16 2.99%

Gamecube- Wind Waker and ... 31 5.79%

Wii- Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword 61 11.40%

Gameboy- Link's Awakening 22 4.11%

Gameboy Color- Oracle of Ages and Seasons 63 11.78%

Gameboy Advance- Four Swords and Minish Cap 46 8.60%

DS- Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks 193 36.07%

3DS- A Link Between Worlds 4 0.75%

Total:535

Easily the DS for me.

Also, to the 26 people (as of this post) who voted for the NES... you have no soul.

Around the Network

WHAT. Why do so many people think the Oracles are the worst?! Those games are great!

I can't believe people actually voted for GCN. Is it because of Wind Waker's cartoony graphics? I thought we settled this with Twilight Princess.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

The DS distantly followed by the Wii. The Nes had one great Zelda game and one less than stellar one in Zelda 2. I don't get any complaints that he didn't age well. I played fine before I even knew what a guide was. People saying it can't be be in without a guide are exaggerating immensely.

the_dengle said:

WHAT. Why do so many people think the Oracles are the worst?! Those games are great!

I know they are the most underrated Zelda games a long with Minish cap I found those 3 games better than both the Wii games (skyward sword and TP wii version)

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network

I must be the most backwards Zelda fan in here. Some of my faves are getting so many votes. Zelda 1 and 2 were both awesome. Phantom Hourglass is one of my faves and Links Awakening DX on GBC is the greatest 2D Zelda game ever

Out of all of them: GBColor. Not that the games are bad, they're just the weakest.

Out of all the home consoles: Wii. Great games, slightly wonky controls. Maybe because I'm left handed. xD

Also, Phantom Hourglass was astonishing. Spirit Tracks wasn't.

The DS.
But on home consoles the Wii and the gamecube share the worst 3D Zelda (Twilight Princess).

DS

GC had the worst. N64 must have had the best only because the SNES only had 1. NES zeldas were ok.. DS was ok.. 3DS had a really good one. i dunno, WW just doesnt do it for me. still a much better game than your average triple A release of today, but on the zelda scale, i just cant rate it that high.