By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - All Mainline Final Fantasy Games Could Arrive To PlayStation 4 At Some Point

So..... like how PSN already has them all?

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

SE are so lucky they made such good games in the past they can just milk forever and ever.

Sony would do well to get newer and more relevant titles onto their system. Games like YW and Monster Hunter.

Bring over FFIV and IX please.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I just want that PS4 get also all the PS one classics that are on PS3. I mean why not?

Having the main series as one single collection on Steam would get all my dosh in an instant for sure.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

I guess, sure, whatever. I'm really only interested in remasters of 7 & 8 at this point. I might pick up 1 & 3 just because, 5 if it's better than the PS1 version.

If Soy brought us PSone classics we would have most of them already.
PSV has 1-10 and then some already, hopefully 12 HD for PSV/3/4 is on the cards for 2015/16.
FFXIII will either come via PSNow ore the rage enducing but I would totally buy it FFXIII trilogy for PS4/XBO.

I wanna see them releasing a big collection with all te mainline FF games, but its not gonna happen.

Ka-pi96 said:
ktay95 said:
If Soy brought us PSone classics we would have most of them already.
PSV has 1-10 and then some already, hopefully 12 HD for PSV/3/4 is on the cards for 2015/16.
FFXIII will either come via PSNow ore the rage enducing but I would totally buy it FFXIII trilogy for PS4/XBO.

Yeah, but PSOne classics = No trophies. PS4 re releases = trophies.

Sony should put the ps one/two/three classics on ps4. They're just allowing square Enix to rip us off like always,