By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Eurogamer revisits Driveclub post Weather update

This is just practise for Gran Turismo.

Around the Network

I hope next gen Grand Turismo will have a minimum graphic like Drive Club with all the weather effect or better, but also have a choice to free roaming a city or a country (open world aspect but still include close track or circuit on it).

I don't think theres even games on PC that look that good.

I really hope sony will give DriveClub another push in the form of bundles and what not. The game has hiccups but it's a damn good game. I just recently bought it on sale from amazon ($35) for my brother as his Xmas gift but it's really for him AND me :D

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I have basically no interest in racing games, but there is a part of me that wants to buy it just for the graphics. Really looks like the best console graphics I've ever seen.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Around the Network

Driveclub with the updates and online that actually works is phenomenal. It's the greatest racer I've ever played. GT is still the king of sims for me but this is just so fun. Their mix between arcade and sim is just perfect. The best of both worlds. Haven't had this much fun since project gotham many moons ago. In fact it's like a spiritual successor for me. Anybody who loved that game would be mad not to get this.

Kerotan said:
Driveclub with the updates and online that actually works is phenomenal. It's the greatest racer I've ever played. GT is still the king of sims for me but this is just so fun. Their mix between arcade and sim is just perfect. The best of both worlds. Haven't had this much fun since project gotham many moons ago. In fact it's like a spiritual successor for me. Anybody who loved that game would be mad not to get this.

Is it fun without a driving wheel?  I never play racing games so I have no idea...

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

I haven't played a Racing Game this much since Forza 2. But having great fun with this game and don't think i'll be stopping anytime soon! Going to grab the season pass probably.

Oh wait a minute, it only has a metacritic rating of 71 I can't be having fun... better throw it away.

epicurean said:
Kerotan said:

Is it fun without a driving wheel?  I never play racing games so I have no idea...

i don't ever use a wheel! 

Mystro-Sama said:
I don't think theres even games on PC that look that good.

I hope that's you being comical because you do realise that people create games using a PC and not a console, Star Citizen would blow DC well out of the water with what it can do and look visually stunning and I'm not even a fan of either game but I'm not going to get the gall to say PC has no games that look any better than a single PS4 game running on obsolete hardware.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"