By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD PS4 confirmed - Spring 2015, 'system-exclusive features' included

Zackasaurus-rex said:
I have the CE on PS3, as well as a physical copy (with art cards) on Vita.

And I'll be buying it again on PS4, day one! FFX is simply too amazing to pass.

Haha same here.

OT: The title will also feature "system-exclusive features", but Square has yet to reveal what they may be.

Really -_- Thats why I clicked on the damn thread, what are the damn features!!!!

Around the Network

I only have 1 feature request...Please Square let me import my 90 hour ps3 game
Another cool feature would be a photo mode. However that´s not a key feat imo...Oh and how cool is it that you can finally share those awesome black aeon fights??

Btw does anybody know if it´s possible to alter PS3 saves into PS4 saves? I mean they obviously must have a certain type of syntax so shouldn´t it be possible to make a parser?

Yup...RO friggin rocked  
adriane23 said:
Looks over at PS3 version. Well, ain't that a bitch.

Thinking the exact same thing.... I wonder how much I can trade that in for.

Hmm, pie.

System exclusive feature :/

Suddenly my PS3 copy feels lonely. lol!

Please make it Lulu boob control with the touch pad. Put that damn thing to good use for once.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Zackasaurus-rex said:
zero129 said:
Great news i guess this means we can expect a PC port also

I would not advise expecting that. It could happen, but actually expecting it would be a mistake. I'm noticing that the box art even retains its "Only on PlayStation" emblem. 

Maybe way down the line?

The was a time id of agreed with you, But with the way SE has been porting FF games to PC lately it wouldnt surprise me now in the least since the hardware is basicly the same with the PS4 so it wouldnt be costing them much at all for the port. Within the last few months we have had FF3 and FF4 3D remakes, and FF13 ported and 13-2 and Lightnining returns coming soon.

PC has been getting a lot of jrpg love lately .

The consistent theme, though, is that SE release games on PC after they are old and not really making too much money on consoles to be threatened. PC is a less profitable platform due to higher piracy rates and sales culture. I think SE are wary of PC devaluing their properties.

It would make a lot of sense for SE to stick to consoles/handhelds and release PC versions of their games much later, as they have been doing. Then again, that's not how they handle their western games, so who knows?

So Type 0 and then FF10. With Persona 5 in Spring. Cool.

Hmm, I am too tempted for my liking having bought the Vita and PS3 versions last year

everyone seems to be praising this, so I guess I'm the only one that's looking at it with a "meh" attitude. They're seriously releasing Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster HD. How much more HD can a PS2 game get?

Meanwhile, they still won't give us the FFVII remake we've been asking for for almost 10 years because it "needs to have the demand", but have no problem putting time and money into updating games no one demanded or asked for.

Screw SE

BMaker11 said:

everyone seems to be praising this, so I guess I'm the only one that's looking at it with a "meh" attitude. They're seriously releasing Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster HD. How much more HD can a PS2 game get?

Meanwhile, they still won't give us the FFVII remake we've been asking for for almost 10 years because it "needs to have the demand", but have no problem putting time and money into updating games no one demanded or asked for.

Screw SE

Oh, it's won't be anymore HD, just released to work on PS4. But I'd prefer a remake of FF6, an HD version of 12 and 3 more actual new FF titles before they butcher 7 with voices and crap.

Hmm, pie.