By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Schedule: Playstation 4 in 2015

I've just realised there actually 0 games for the XB1 until June (and perhaps beyond). Indies don't count and multiplatforms don't count so ...

I'm sure the internet will be abuzz with myriad articles about the Xb1 having no games ...

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

I've just realised there actually 0 games for the XB1 until June (and perhaps beyond). Indies don't count and multiplatforms don't count so ...

I'm sure the internet will be abuzz with myriad articles about the Xb1 having no games ...

and all those articles will be completely wrong too lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:

Yep, they definitely would be but something tells me there won't be any to be wrong.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Yep, they definitely would be but something tells me there won't be any to be wrong.

There's no reason for an articles to be like that considering XB1 is getting all the same games PS4 is getting. Only thing articles could have a point about is the exclusives department. Sony has them beat early 2015 in that department

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Updated OP

MODS: Please transfer this over to 'Sony Discussion'

Around the Network

What happened to the Witness? How long is that delayed?
I'm looking forward to playing Grim Fandango and Tropico 5 most.

Isn't Citizens of Earth also coming to WiiU?

Really nice table as usual, really dig your formatting, if only it was transparent :P

KyleeStrutt said:
Isn't Citizens of Earth also coming to WiiU?

Really nice table as usual, really dig your formatting, if only it was transparent :P

It is, but it is not coming to Xbox One. I also wrote this in OP.

Unfortunately I don't know how to make it transparent :s

God, when is the PS4 gonna get some mother fucking games?!

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

good,i can come here when i need my monthly most wanted list

be good to see what pretend exclusives sony has paid for if there any in the first half of 2015

Above & Beyond