By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Schedule: Playstation 4 in 2015

I just want to tag this thread for future reference.
Seriously, good job, your effort is much appreciated.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
So this was the thread you choose to bring this.

And I bet we will still read people saying PS4 has no gaemz next year. I mean, it never will as long as it's PS to some people.

Yeah, it was my "master plan" all along :p 

VXIII said:
I just want to tag this thread for future reference.
Seriously, good job, your effort is much appreciated.

This made me happy :)

Not sure if this helps, but PSLS have a decent list of games and dates for next year :)

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015-ps4-ps3-ps-vita-video-game-release-date-page/

Fei-Hung said:
Not sure if this helps, but PSLS have a decent list of games and dates for next year :)

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015-ps4-ps3-ps-vita-video-game-release-date-page/

This is greatly appreciated, thanks! :D

Around the Network

Life is Strange now has a release date.

Life Is Strange will be released digitally January 30th 2015 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.

Your presentation is very neat and clean.

Amazing line up, too bad I won't be able to even buy half the games I would like to buy in all 2015 :(

I have still to buy some games released from Jun to Dec, such as TLOU : Remastered, Shadow of Mordor, NBA 2K 15,  and GTAV Remastered, damn...

Just bought LBP3 five minutes ago(downloading). Really guys, too many games.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Awesome work as always Lich... tagging.

You could add every games metacritic score to the list when they have been released, only after at least the game has raked in more than 25 reviews though.

Great list, going to bookmark the page for refrence.
Also Life is Strange looks awesome (not just saying that because Im a SQEX faanboy =P ) but Im not sure if I should buy it and play it as it comes out or wait for it all to be out. Im not exactly the patient type, I often wait for full seasons of shows before I watch them.