By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo annouces Smash Bros Wii U bundle!!!

Is not late in Spain since over there January 6th is a bigger holiday than December 25

Around the Network
OdinHades said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
8 GB? Seriously? Why not the 32 GB, or heck, increase the memory!

Does it mattter? You need a external hard drive anyway. Even my iPhone has more memory than the Wii U, lol. ^^

Nice bundle though. I thought about getting that basic Wii U with Skylanders and Nintendoland. It's available for 239 € in germany right now. But as I'm not interested at all into the two games, I'm just gonna wait for the Smash Bros. Bundle. 199 € would be nice! kthxbye!

Of course it matters. Hiku explained things very well.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Nintendo is sooo ass-backwards in sooo many ways.

Thought I was finally buying myself a Wii U... But damn Basic White 8GB Wii U???? No buy!

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

MANUELF said:
Is not late in Spain since over there January 6th is a bigger holiday than December 25

Yes, that is what most people are missing, presents are given in Spain on "Día de Reyes" not for Christmas, purchases are made around that date.

Around the Network

Definitely should have been released to coincide WITH the launch of SmashFOR.

Im guessing this is really the last remnants of the Basic console, hopefully once these are gone we can see some better bundles.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda