By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rise of the Tomb Raider is being published by Microsoft

Justagamer said:
Fusioncode said:
Justagamer said:
I think it's hilarious that ps4 people would actually think that MS would fund this game, only for them to slap it on the ps4.... wow. Ok guys. Sure.

Microsof payed for tons of 360 games that ended up on PS3. Is 5 seconds of research too much? 

Such as? Only game I can think of is mass effect... and that was because of the buyout. Name all these tons of games, there must be hundreds. Lol. Sure. 5 seconds huh? Shouldn't take you long then to come up with this huge list. Lol... lmao. Thanks for the laugh. So, instead of spending less than 5 seconds on that post of yours, put up, or shut up.

Bioshock 

Braid

Oblivion

Lost Planet

Overlord

Limbo

Ninja Gaiden 2

Deadly Premonition 

Star Ocean

Eternal Sonata

Castle Crashers 

Enchanted Arms

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

Peggle 2

Tales of Vesperia

Why do you think all these games were timed exclusive? They just loved Microsoft so much?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Justagamer said:
Fusioncode said:
Justagamer said:
I think it's hilarious that ps4 people would actually think that MS would fund this game, only for them to slap it on the ps4.... wow. Ok guys. Sure.

Microsof payed for tons of 360 games that ended up on PS3. Is 5 seconds of research too much? 

Such as? Only game I can think of is mass effect... and that was because of the buyout. Name all these tons of games, there must be hundreds. Lol. Sure. 5 seconds huh? Shouldn't take you long then to come up with this huge list. Lol... lmao. Thanks for the laugh. So, instead of spending less than 5 seconds on that post of yours, put up, or shut up.

Bioshock 

Braid

Oblivion

Lost Planet

Overlord

Limbo

Ninja Gaiden 2

Deadly Premonition 

Star Ocean

Eternal Sonata

Castle Crashers 

Enchanted Arms

Peggle 2

Tales of Vesperia

Why do you think all these games were timed exclusive? They just loved Microsoft so much?

So, all of those games were PUBLISHED by Microsoft huh?

Justagamer said:
Fusioncode said:
Justagamer said:

Bioshock 

Braid

Oblivion

Lost Planet

Overlord

Limbo

Ninja Gaiden 2

Deadly Premonition 

Star Ocean

Eternal Sonata

Castle Crashers 

Enchanted Arms

Peggle 2

Tales of Vesperia

You never said published by Microsoft. Don't move the goal posts if you're losing the argument. 

Fusioncode said:
Justagamer said:
Fusioncode said:
Justagamer said:

Bioshock 

Braid

Oblivion

Lost Planet

Overlord

Limbo

Ninja Gaiden 2

Deadly Premonition 

Star Ocean

Eternal Sonata

Castle Crashers 

Enchanted Arms

Peggle 2

Tales of Vesperia

You never said published by Microsoft. Don't move the goal posts if you're losing the argument. 

Yeah, move the goal posts..lol. you lost your argument there bud. It's ok. It happens.you provided a list of nothing, that proved nothing, and as far as moving the goal posts, rise of the tomb raider is published by ms. Sorry that detail Wizzed right over your head. It's right there.... but I guess it didn't fit between your variable goal posts. I've proven my point. You've lost this argument, so it's ok for you to move on now. I have.

Justagamer said:

"I think it's hilarious that ps4 people would actually think that MS would fund this game..."

Your words not mine =)

I can't believe this thread is still going lol. I'll be sure to save it somewhere for later use.

Around the Network
Justagamer said:
Fusioncode said:
Justagamer said:

Yeah, move the goal posts..lol. you lost your argument there bud. It's ok. It happens.you provided a list of nothing, that proved nothing, and as far as moving the goal posts, rise of the tomb raider is published by ms. Sorry that detail Wizzed right over your head. It's right there.... but I guess it didn't fit between your variable goal posts. I've proven my point. You've lost this argument, so it's ok for you to move on now. I have.

Do you even know what argument you were trying to make?

Well when you figure it out let me know and we can try this again.

Fusioncode said:
Justagamer said:
Fusioncode said:

He won't be able to reply to you because he has moved on =(

riderz13371 said:
Justagamer said:

"I think it's hilarious that ps4 people would actually think that MS would fund this game..."

Your words not mine =)

I can't believe this thread is still going lol. I'll be sure to save it somewhere for later use.

Yes, my words... but, I think some of you didn't even understand what this thread originally brought up.... that MS is publishing the game. This entire thread is here because of that fact. I shouldn't have to specifically say it, when that's what this thread is about. It's going to stay on the x1 because ms is publishing the game.... I didn't say published... ok. But that's the whole point of the argument about it staying only on xbox... and maybe pc. It's not that hard. Seriously, it isnt.

riderz13371 said:
Fusioncode said:
Justagamer said:
Fusioncode said:

Go back and read it, if you're lost. Zing! Right over your head. Lol. I am done. Thanks. No need to be so salty over the game being only on xbox. You have street fighter 5 after all!

Justagamer said:
riderz13371 said:

Go back and read it, if you're lost. Zing! Right over your head. Lol. I am done. Thanks. No need to be so salty over the game being only on xbox. You have street fighter 5 after all!

I read it and you said you moved on...But you lied to me! I shall never forget this.

Don't care about SV5, I will be enjoying Tomb Raider on PC like I played the 2013 version. I'm not even salty y u say dis =(