Forums - Sales Discussion - What will get to 10 million first, Wii U or Vita?

I'd say the Wii U. I think it'll have great sales this christmas and hopefully in the new year too.

]

Around the Network

Wii U, as many have said, Vita could not even pull 100k on black friday while Wii U did almost 400k, also Vita only has one market where it is doing decent in, but even there 3DS destroys Vita

Vita won't reack 10 mil until March and WiiU won't reach 10 mil until the end of January.

WiiU will probably reach 9.5 millons by the end of the year, that´s a 1.5 million in a month , i doubt the vita can reach even 300k in the same time. So I´ll go with the WiiU.

Wii U of course.

Around the Network

I honestly don't know. Like the Wii U has a ling way to go, but the Vita is selling like redigested fecal matter splattered over the Playstation name. I just don't know. I wanna say the Vita, because it'll be a sad day if the opposite happened.

Well, this is new.

Read.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
I am still banking on the wiiU but I wouldn't be surprised of the vita makes it first though

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6212263

TheGoldenBoy said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
I am still banking on the wiiU but I wouldn't be surprised of the vita makes it first though

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6212263

Yea yea T_T

Dw, my friend is ready to sell me his if I lose the bet

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

WiiU.

Wii U will get there first. I just don't think it'll overtake the Vita by end-2014, though. Perhaps it can, if it can retain - nay, exceed Black Friday numbers every week till year-end.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3