By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Have you seen the new gameplay video from the new LEGEND OF ZELDA for Wii U ???

You want to buy the legend of Zelda for WiiU ? Release is 2015

HELL YES, ON RELEASE DATE !!!!! 47 88.68%

Yes of course 4 7.55%

Maybe 2 3.77%

Total:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SECWlFInyFM

In My opinion its a fantastic graphic and a fantastic atmospheric !!!

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

Around the Network

where were you the last 3 days.  But yeah, it bodes well right now.  Here's to them making it better.

That's like the 5th thread about the video that by now the whole world saw twice.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

The Zelda U footage was underwhelming to be honest. Wish they used direct feed footage.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Right now I am having low expectations.

Why?

Graphics were blurry because of off-screen footage.
Everyone hypes the grass but FarCry3 has grass like this.
Game again uses bloom (vomit)
Then the "dense woods" they talked about were some random trees standing around. Didnt feel like a forest or anything (the first teaser had better "dense woods")

Twilight Princess was 95% empty. So I dont expect this to be filled with content and little details etc.

I really looking forward to the game but unless they show more I dont like to hype it.

Around the Network

LOL

good morning

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

watching the video again I spotted a male deer on top of a rock to the right at 3:40 and another one to the left at 4:09 next to a tree

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

great

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

now i have!

Systems Owned: PS1, PS2, PS3,PS4, Wii, WiiU, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one

Looks like a typical Zelda. I love em but I don't go to Nintendo for innovation but refined versions of some of my favorite franchises.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers