By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can NintendoLand pass New Super Mario Bros U? Is NintendoLand undertracked?

MoHasanie said:
No. I don't think it ever can.

I think the NL+Mario/Kart bundles are in higher demand than any other Wii U bundle right now. And they seem to be selling better than any of those other ones. 

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
MoHasanie said:

I think the NL+Mario/Kart bundles are in higher demand than any other Wii U bundle right now. And they seem to be selling better than any of those other ones. 

It will sell well cause of the bundles but NSMBU will have better legs and will also keep selling from bundles. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
Clyde32 said:
MoHasanie said:

It will sell well cause of the bundles but NSMBU will have better legs and will also keep selling from bundles. 

Yeah, you're right about that. But the question isn't whether it could stay ahead, but if it could pass it up.

Clyde32 said:

Yeah, you're right about that. But the question isn't whether it could stay ahead, but if it could pass it up.

No I don't think it ever can. Its still around 1m behind (unless these numbers are way off). 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Hmm.. I'd say no to both questions! It simply seems too unlikely to happen at this point!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Hope nope...

There it is.

Well this came out of left field.

Good job, Clyde.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread