By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Maker is becoming my most anticipated Wii U game of 2015

After watching GameXplain's analysis of Mario Maker's gameplay footage in the Game Awards, I can easily say that I'm more excited for this game than Zelda. Especially if it lets you share levels online. There's a whole bunch of customization the video points out and the ability to easily implent them in the game is absolutely amazing.

Here's a few thing they GameXplain noticed:

You can add wings to spiny's, blocks, and maybe even more enemies.

You can adjust an enemy's size

Enemies retain their unique behavior in respective games. (Koopas poppng out of their shell in Mario World but retracting into them in other games)

You can put enemies in ? blocks

You can possibly time events like cannons

Possible power ups from other games (maybe even Yoshi!)

Here's the video link below: (I don't know how to embed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0TVMg7Cs3c&feature=youtu.be

Around the Network

Marketed right, this could be a HUGE hit for Nintendo. It's like Little Big Planet, but with the benefit of a more powerful license, and Nintendo's simplistic (albeit less ambitious) style.

That's not a knock on Little Big Planet, but simplicity is often needed to make games like that casual hits.

It looks awesome but honestly, its not even in my top 10 of most anticipated games of 2015 cause there are just soo many good games coming out next year!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

In a particularly funny plot twist, Nintendo announces the game will not allow you to share your levels online.

I'd be laughing pretty damn hard at that.

artur-fernand said:
In a particularly funny plot twist, Nintendo announces the game will not allow you to share your levels online.

That would be dumber than FF7 PC Port to PS4 lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
artur-fernand said:

I would still buy the game if this happens, but I would be really pissed. Maybe buy it used to smite them.

Mine too!I m so hyped for this!It's like a new 2D mario.:PI m looking forward to torment myself by playing on the super hard stages that i will be making!

I'm going to make crazy hard levels, filled with evil. And you have to be Frog Mario.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

PwerlvlAmy said:
artur-fernand said:

No it wouldn't.  It would be strange if they don't allow you to share levels online, but it's not comparable to the FF7 thing.

MDMAlliance said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
artur-fernand said:

No it wouldn't.  It would be strange if they don't allow you to share levels online, but it's not comparable to the FF7 thing.

I see it just as dumb

hey boys and girls heres a game where you can create your own mario levels!....but you cant share them with anyone lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick