By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 gameplay reveal beats Zelda gameplay reveal

keroncoward said:
riderz13371 said:
keroncoward said:
Ummm.....no. UC4 showed nothing new or improved from UC3, its basically the same game behind a monthly subscription paywall. Also the art style looks semi cel shaded and the jump and climb animations look last gen.
The environment looks awesome though, Drake just looks closer to play dough in my opinion.

Am i wrong though? Its the same jump and climb animations from UC3. Mayby i am a little too harsh about the paywall comment but all joking aside this game could have been released last gen with a lower resolution. They basically showed nothing amazing graphically and the art style they chose is mind boggling. The combat looks slightly improved though it kinda reminds me of TLOU.

I agree. Naughty Dog must invent a BRAND NEW jumping animation, otherwise Uncharted 4 just doesn't feel next gen.

Because we all know, next gen is define by the way a character jumps and climbs a wall. So they could have released it on last gen with lower resolution?

Same could be said for Zelda. What are they introducing in the "next gen" version? Oh yeah I forgot your horse doesn't run into trees. NEXT GEN IS HERE PPL

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:
keroncoward said:
riderz13371 said:
keroncoward said:
Ummm.....no. UC4 showed nothing new or improved from UC3, its basically the same game behind a monthly subscription paywall. Also the art style looks semi cel shaded and the jump and climb animations look last gen.
The environment looks awesome though, Drake just looks closer to play dough in my opinion.

Am i wrong though? Its the same jump and climb animations from UC3. Mayby i am a little too harsh about the paywall comment but all joking aside this game could have been released last gen with a lower resolution. They basically showed nothing amazing graphically and the art style they chose is mind boggling. The combat looks slightly improved though it kinda reminds me of TLOU.

I agree. Naughty Dog must invent a BRAND NEW jumping animation, otherwise Uncharted 4 just doesn't feel next gen.

Because we all know, next gen is define by the way a character jumps and climbs a wall. So they could have released it on last gen with lower resolution?

Same could be said for Zelda. What are they introducing in the "next gen" version? Oh yeah I forgot your horse doesn't run into trees. NEXT GEN IS HERE PPL

That Zelda could not be done on the Wii and im sure everyone here would agree. Also next gen is supposed to be about new animations and improved AI. Whats the point upgrading your hardware if you dont want to fully utilize it? At least you agree with me that nothing has improved.

keroncoward said:
riderz13371 said:I agree. Naughty Dog must invent a BRAND NEW jumping animation, otherwise Uncharted 4 just doesn't feel next gen.

That Zelda could not be done on the Wii and im sure everyone here would agree. Also next gen is supposed to be about new animations and improved AI. Whats the point upgrading your hardware if you dont want to fully utilize it? At least you agree with me that nothing has improved.

Just lower the resolution bruh! Zelda Wii U could easily be on the Wii if we lowered the resolution. Or wait, does that logic only apply to Uncharted?

riderz13371 said:
keroncoward said:
riderz13371 said:I agree. Naughty Dog must invent a BRAND NEW jumping animation, otherwise Uncharted 4 just doesn't feel next gen.

Just lower the resolution bruh! Zelda Wii U could easily be on the Wii if we lowered the resolution. Or wait, does that logic only apply to Uncharted?

Actually, the Zelda game couldn't.  Lower the resolution all you want, the folliage system is going to keep it off the Wii. 

Nuvendil said:
riderz13371 said:
keroncoward said:

Actually, the Zelda game couldn't.  Lower the resolution all you want, the folliage system is going to keep it off the Wii. 

Because the foliage on Uncharted is TOTALLY capable of being in a game on the PS3? Lol come on now don't be ridiculous.

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:
Nuvendil said:
riderz13371 said:
keroncoward said:

Because the foliage on Uncharted is TOTALLY capable of being in a game on the PS3? Lol come on now don't be ridiculous.

I didn't say it was, simply making a point that the Zelda game definitely couldn't. 

I´m sure Zelda score on metacritic is going to be higher than Uncharted, come on man, is the same thing over and over, looks like a ps3 game, is going to be great ok, but not epic, Zelda is going to be massively epic, and it looks unique in the saga..

padib said:
So it has more views therefore the UC reveal is better or shows better gameplay?

To each their own.

This has more to do with which game is more popular, not which one is better.

Ali_16x said:
Miyamotoo said:

Uncharted 4 gameplay was full 15 min of real gameplay, Zelda was 4 min. off screen gameplay with two guys casual talking and accent was on map and size of the world.

And there are sold nearly 2x PS4 than Wii U consoles.

Well actually Uncharted 4 being longer is actually a disadvantage. I remember reading somewhere that people can usually watch a YouTube video for 3-4 before getting distracted and its 15 minutes long. I'm not certain if that affects the views but I think it does. Basically if the Uncharted 4 video was shorter it would have more views. 

Also look at that Like difference, very close in views but huge difference in likes. Almost 30,000 likes for Uncharted 4 and almost 5,000 likes for Zelda.

It's also the gameplay reveal no matter what you say. It's Nintendos fault for revealing it the way they did so blame them.

But blaming them for what? I don't really get it and I don't see the problem with Uncharted being more popular than Zelda. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Goodnightmoon said:
I´m sure Zelda score on metacritic is going to be higher than Uncharted, come on man, is the same thing over and over, looks like a ps3 game, is going to be great ok, but not epic, Zelda is going to be massively epic, and it looks unique in the saga..

How is someone going to take you seriously when you say Uncharted 4 looks like a PS3 game? What game on PS3 looks like Uncharted 4? Show me some screenshots.