By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Video Game Awards Thread! The Show is Live! Come Chat!

Will there be a spoiler-free archived stream after the show? That would be really cool for those who can't watch it live

Around the Network

Can't wait for TLOU MP news.

hoping for that need for speed rumor to be true
and a nintendo announcement

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

ninty fans should start to get hyped(a little)
http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-of-america-staffer-says-you-should-watch-the-beginning-and-end-of-tonights-game-awards/

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

I'll be looking forward to Metal Gear Online, No Mans Sky and hopefully the EA announcement is good.

Around the Network

This year we know, atleast, the venue to be freakin amazing. Should indicate a substantial difference in production value compared to the horrors of VGX:

This is the real deal, it seems like.

Battlefield Hardline will also be there

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

#GOBayonetta #OperationPlatinum

Guys somebody figured it out! Metroid Confirmed!!!

Pavolink = Dead!

tbone51 said:
Guys somebody figured it out! Metroid Confirmed!!!

Pavolink = Dead!

lol

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?