By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, what is Nintendo going to announce at The Game Awards? - 2 hours left!!

What is Nintendo going to do?

Nothing 146 49.49%

Metroid and Zelda! 101 34.24%

Xenoblade X delayed! 19 6.44%

I guess... 23 7.80%

Total:289

If they announce (and by that I mean show any new product information, trailer, etc) anything it'll be small. They're probably doing another December ND like they've done the last two years to kind of show people how many things are coming down the pipe in the near term.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Around the Network

"Nintendo of America staffer says you should watch the beginning and end of tonight’s Game Awards"

Double announcement? Hype?

My ultimate, yet wont happen prediction! 2 Metroid Games, A 2D Metroid for 3DS (or N3DS) and a 3D Metroid for WiiU *.*

Hype!!!!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

HYPE IT!!!
I wont be dissipointed though I love splatoon and yoshi

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Pavolink said:
Hype!!!!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:
Hype!!!!

Fuck donkey kong.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Please be metroid. I freaking love metroid. Probably my 3rd favorite series. 1 being gears 2 being smash!

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Dang a lot of you guys gonna be disappointed! I'll be beyond disappointed if they reveal Sticker Star 2!

If it's anything other than Metroid Prime 4 I'm probably just going to give up on seeing another entry this gen.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
If it's anything other than Metroid Prime 4 I'm probably just going to give up on seeing another entry this gen.

Because they wont announce Metroid at TGAs, your going to give up? Aside from "Maybe" this one, i dont think Nintendo really cares as for announcing new games at TGAs (looks at DK:TF Cranky Announcement :'-(