By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Naughty Dog has some "fun surprises" for PSX

I would love to have them announce the return of Crash... stranger things have happened right?!?

And Square-Enix you know you want to reveal Final Fantasy XII HD

Around the Network

Crash Bandicoot 4 would be pretty nice!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Uncharted 4 gameplay
A new Uncharted for Vita
The last of us 2

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Ka-pi96 said:
Squall_Leonhart said:
Apparently it is at 12pm CST which is 6pm GMT (for all us UK gamers )

Yay, finally an event that's at a reasonable time for us in the UK

Indeed!! And about time, assuming that the information I found is to be believed

Ka-pi96 said:
Squall_Leonhart said:

Ah thats awesome, guessing it will be streamed on a PS4 app or something?

So now just need to figure out if i am staying up till 2am to watch the game awards.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network
Madword said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Squall_Leonhart said:

So now just need to figure out if i am staying up till 2am to watch the game awards.

Sony is doing their own livestream via Twitch and IGN appear to be doing one also... I tend to stick with official Sony ones (usually less lag) but Gamespot ones are good too in my experience!

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/watch-sony-s-playstation-experience-live-here-on-d/1100-6423940/

Squall_Leonhart said:
Madword said:

Sony is doing their own livestream via Twitch and IGN appear to be doing one also... I tend to stick with official Sony ones (usually less lag) but Gamespot ones are good too in my experience!

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/watch-sony-s-playstation-experience-live-here-on-d/1100-6423940/

I've had massive problems trying to get some streams onto my TV without lagging over the years. Some of theYoutube ones were ok, IGN was generally pants or didnt work.

Twitch should be ok though i think, thats normally ok... cool, thanks for the links.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Vikki said:
Spoiler Warning: Crash Bandicoot vs Jak And Daxter fighting game exclusive for Wii U.

lol the meltdown would be epic

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Crash Kart Racing Ultimate!

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

Crash Bandicoot 1-3 HD remake. Please.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix