No probs ;)

Around the Network

November PS4: Little Big Planet 3,

My 8th gen collection

ICStats said:
November PS4: Little Big Planet 3,

Coming right up.

VXIII said:
Only shows how blind and out of reality the claim of "no games" is. Such a strong first year for both consoles.

Good thing people can have opinions and not be wrong. For example I see fuck all on that list of PS4 games that would make me wanna buy the console. Which is where the whole "no games" stuff comes from. Someone else might look at the Xbone list and say the same thing.

LudicrousSpeed said:
VXIII said:
Only shows how blind and out of reality the claim of "no games" is. Such a strong first year for both consoles.

Good thing people can have opinions and not be wrong. For example I see fuck all on that list of PS4 games that would make me wanna buy the console. Which is where the whole "no games" stuff comes from. Someone else might look at the Xbone list and say the same thing.

It is not up to opinions. "No games" means no games. If it was "no games that appeal to me" then you are right.

Edit: It is well known where the whole "no games" stuff comes from btw

Around the Network

I'd say PS4 had more/better releases every month from Jan~Aug and XB1 had better from Sep~Nov. After that I'm betting PS4 will be better from Dec~Aug again.

My 8th gen collection

You missed Singstar.

The sad thing is, the media are now going to push the 'no game' narrative and regardless of the facts, history will be rewritten.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

You missed Singstar.

The sad thing is, the media are now going to push the 'no game' narrative and regardless of the facts, history will be rewritten.

Thanks! :)

Serious_frusting said:
I remember a list very much like this one a little while back.

Damn the PS4 has has loads of games.

This?

Mike_L said:
Serious_frusting said:
I remember a list very much like this one a little while back.

Damn the PS4 has has loads of games.

This?

Thanks for the link, I have now added all the games I seemed to have missed before :)