By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs. Wii: Week 55

Dang, i didn't know PS4 was tracking that close to the Wii. Good stuff.

Thanks jlmurph!

Around the Network

BUMP

No one care that PS4 is undertrack by maybe 500.000?

LordLichtenstein said:

500,000 to 750,000 in my opinion.

LordLichtenstein said:

It's definitely possible. Too bad Sony didn't share any sales numbers during PSX, so I'm assuming they're not going to announce anything until they hit the 20M milestone. That's when things will get really interesting. I think VGC will be off by a lot by the time the PS4 hits that milestone.

Around the Network

Tonight at PSX Shawn Layden came onto the stage and said - "PS4 is the fastest selling console of all-time". Now, if this is indeed true, which it most likely is, then PS4 is (yet again) hugely undertracked on VGC - by at least 475.000. PS4 has now been on the market for 55 weeks, and is currently tracking 16,146,005 million - and in that same time frame of 55 weeks, the original Wii tracked 16,621,029 million.

LordLichtenstein said:

VGC sure doesn't.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Nate4Drake said:
LordLichtenstein said:

VGC sure doesn't.

Apparently not :(

And you know what; what makes this even more irritating is that, they even had the guts to adjust PS4's numbers down two weeks in a row. 

New and improved OP! yay :D

How long before PS4 overtakes Wii as the fast selling console (according to VGC) ?

MOD: Can you move this thread?