By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anybody else still have the orignal 3DS?

I have XL, and an unsellable broken screen OG one, shoved somewhere in the corner of somewhereland.

Around the Network

I have it, it's the small one I bought it for Smash :p

Still got my original aquatic blue Nintendo 3ds, got it during its second launch week if I remember correctly.
It's still perfectly fine, so I'm not considering an update at the moment.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

I still have my aqua blue original 3DS

It's the only one I have because, like you, why would I pay money to play something I already have! I do plan on getting a new3DS XL one day, but probably not while it's at full price.

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

Around the Network

I've got a Zelda original and a Zelda XL. I prefer the original 3DS because the resolution is much more appropriate for that screen. Though the XL is much more comfortable.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Yes a black one and I have no plans to upgrade until they do a new handheld.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

I got the original the day OoT 3D released. I've been quite happy with it, even though I barely touch it these days. If the new 3DS boasts better resolution or something, I might buy one.

Day one original.

I managed to avoid having to pick up a DSi, and will likely do the same with New 3DS, despite "exclusive" software in both cases.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Still got the original, since day two!