Pagan Min 43 45.74%

Total:94
drake_tolu said:
jamesmarkus87 said:
"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?"

"Insanity... is doing the same fucking thing... over and over and over."

... and expecting a different result.

You left out the most important part.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Definitely Vaas. Pagan is pretty much onedimensional. He talks nice but he never really does anything. His last scene was pathetic. I think it' true what Yuma said that he is pretty weak minded.

Vaas on the other hand got involved and you saw many facets of his personality. He was someone who you didn't want to kill.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Min is unpredictable, I could never guess what he would do next, whereas Vaas is just plain crazy. I prefer Pagan Min honestly.

Vaas easy

kivi95 said:
None of them where used enough. Waste of great villians.

Around the Network

Both are great. But Pagan takes the spot because he's likeable. I just wish Far Cry games fully use their vilans.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

I like Pagan Min better because he's Asian.

I think Vass is the man

I thought Vaas was overrated. The main character in FC3 was a complete dumbass, yet he outwitted Vaas at every turn. All things considered, he was a somewhat ineffectual lackey who was content to be a small-time warlord.

I think his main claim to fame is stealing a quote from Einstein.

pokoko said:
I thought Vaas was overrated. The main character in FC3 was a complete dumbass, yet he outwitted Vaas at every turn. All things considered, he was a somewhat ineffectual lackey who was content to be a small-time warlord.

I think his main claim to fame is stealing a quote from Einstein.

This ... 

Vaas is a failure of a villain cause he's just too damn incompetent. Interesting maybe but a failure nonetheless.