By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony so poor they abandoning electronics for paper :(

KLAMarine said:

Books are very much my thing but I've always known e-reader tech as e-reader tech. This thread's the first time I've seen it referred to as e-paper.

Ahhhhhhhhhh sooooooooo...

Around the Network

Yikes. They should start a kickstarter.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I find all smartwatch ideas silly...but e-paper was around for quite some time now, and they are great for what they do (direct sun/battery life).

@OP I would change thread title, it's quite...reportable.

Chris Hu said:

I know all sitcoms that use laugh tracks pretty much suck.

I like Married with Children though.

KLXVER said:
Whats wrong with The Big Bang Theory?

For me, it's just not funny. I've tried sitting through an episode or two and had to change the channel because of that damned laugh track coming in after something not funny happened.

LemonSlice said:
KLAMarine said:

Books are very much my thing but I've always known e-reader tech as e-reader tech. This thread's the first time I've seen it referred to as e-paper.

Ahhhhhhhhhh sooooooooo...

So I may invest in an e-reader one day. Maybe.

Certainly not for everyone. I'd like to see how it looks in real life before passing judgement. Interesting concept though and I dig its simplistic design language.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:

Unfunny now. It was ok at first, but everything that made the show good is gone.

Raj has a gf. Sheldon apparently likes girls now. those two new women are boring as fhuck. Show doesnt progress character, since it seems all 4 guys stick to the same women.

Its boring as fuck. and laugh track so obviously forced

fireburn95 said:
KLXVER said:

Unfunny now. It was ok at first, but everything that made the show good is gone.

Raj has a gf. Sheldon apparently likes girls now. those two new women are boring as fhuck. Show doesnt progress character, since it seems all 4 guys stick to the same women.

Really? Ive only seen the first 5 seasons I think...

KLAMarine said:
KLXVER said:

For me, it's just not funny. I've tried sitting through an episode or two and had to change the channel because of that damned laugh track coming in after something not funny happened.

Hey sheldon.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Hi Leanord, how are you today?
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Where do you wanna eat?
HEHEHEHEHEE
Well I was thinking Indian, but Raj hasnt showered in days so lets go Howards.
AHAHAHHAAHHAHAH OMMMMMMGGG LOOOOL ROFFFFLLLL FUUDDGGING HELLLL HELLPPPP HASHAHAAAAHAHAHAA IMMM DYINGGGGG 

fireburn95 said:

Hey sheldon.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Hi Leanord, how are you today?
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Where do you wanna eat?
HEHEHEHEHEE
Well I was thinking Indian, but Raj hasnt showered in days so lets go Howards.
AHAHAHHAAHHAHAH OMMMMMMGGG LOOOOL ROFFFFLLLL FUUDDGGING HELLLL HELLPPPP HASHAHAAAAHAHAHAA IMMM DYINGGGGG

Yeah, I'm not too fond of it either.

KLXVER said:
fireburn95 said:
KLXVER said:

Really? Ive only seen the first 5 seasons I think...

The more you watch, the more brain cells you lose, trust me.

Some good comedies?
IT CROWD
Arrested development