By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - ITS HERE!!!!!!!: The Star Wars Episode 7 trailer!!!!

Was it good?

Omg it was BYOTIFUL ;_; 86 27.13%

Yes! 46 14.51%

Yes. 48 15.14%

Meh. 95 29.97%

No. 17 5.36%

IT WAS GROSS 8 2.52%

ET (Atari 2600) is better than this 17 5.36%

Total:317

people should probably lower your expectations, itll probably be like 15 seconds long half of it being a title screen

Around the Network
Chevinator123 said:
people should probably lower your expectations, itll probably be like 15 seconds long half of it being a title screen

It's going to be an 88 second video. It's official. Google it.

fory77 said:
Kerotan said:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=997960826893643

You've prob seen it already, someone has managed to record the trailer of the new Star Wars film coming out! Can't wait! Internet is blowing pu as we speak.

muahahahahahaha

Kerotan said:

You've prob seen it already, someone has managed to record the trailer of the new Star Wars film coming out! Can't wait! Internet is blowing pu as we speak.

That is absolutely fantastic, it's been so long I didn't acutally expect that .

Leadified said:
Kerotan said:

Did it really fool you? Sorry my sarcasm detector is switched off to save brain power. (Been up all night)

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Leadified said:

Did it really fool you? Sorry my sarcasm detector is switched off to save brain power. (Been up all night)

Yeah, I knew something was up from the comments but I was up most of night finishing end term assignments so I've been running on power saving mode this morning.

The Fury said:
KLXVER said:
fory77 said:
KLXVER said:
Teaser? Have they even started filming the thing yet...?

They recently finished filming actually. 

Really? That was fast...

Whole this is probably green screen with CGI, so probably only about 15minutes of actual acting.

They`re actually trying to make it more like the originals and less like the prequels.

More sets, costumes, less green screen, etc.

Didn't know that there are Star Wars fans among the current generation.

Lawlight said:
Didn't know that there are Star Wars fans among the current generation.

You wont believe how many of the older generation preach their little kids about Star Wars like it's their religion.  I've seen dads talk to their kids about Star Wars and trying to hype them up when the kids are barely old enough to tie their own shoes, and also make them dress up as old Star Wars characters for halloween which clearly the kid doesn't know who the heck they're dressing up as.

I was never a big fan of Star Wars, but one thing I wont deny....light sabres are fckn awesome and glad the choreography is better than the crappy fighting they had in the original 3 movies.