By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite system of all time?

kingofwale said:

Pretty personal choice, since I really haven't owned a lot of consoles

I'm having to go with PSP. loved the games, loved the graphics and screen, loved the functionality. loved the looks.

Games I love there:

R&C, God of War (Demo so far), Crisis Core (japanese import), Hot Shot, Tekken, MGS Portable Ops, Crush, Jeanne D'Arc. Patapon...

Will you marrie me ? :P

Same here , for me the PSP has to be #1 . It was all that I wanted , plus much more . What I wanted more exactly : a system that can play console-quality 3D graphics , to be able to store movies , and to be able to read MP3s ... for a little extra Ive got the Photo browser and the internet connection :D Also , now that it had God of War , its the closest system to get near perfection IMO  ...

Oh , and its so sexxxxxy :D I like the looks of it , I allways did ... And with games like Daxter , Syphon Filter , MGS : PO , Tekken DR , Ratchet & Clank SM , Burnout , and as I mentioned God of War CoO ( oh , and if you really insist : GTA ) the game probably has one of the most waried and complex game library that I hade ever seen , IMO rivaling the PS/PS2s in some genres ;) 

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

So close between PS1 and 2. I really can't say.

@Jake the fake: Read "MGS4 doesn't have multiple languages" I guess starcraft is trying to get you permabanned. You really pissed him off.

1: SNES - so many fun memories
2: DS - love the little thing
3: Wii - makes me smile
4: PS2 - I enjoy lazily picking up games from its vast library years after everyone else

nes
snes
n64
gamecube
wii
ds

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

SNES
NES
Commodore 64

Around the Network

Probably the Genesis followed by the N64. Genesis had weird games that either disappeared or turned to shit shortly after the Genesis died and the N64 had a small collection of games but 6-7 of them were absolutely fantastic.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/