By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - All 14 Main Pokemon Games Shipments! UPDATE: XY 15.64mil (Can It Overtake RS?) ORAS 13.18mil!

Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
BraLoD said:

You make it seem so much worse than it is. You thought it was going to majorly decline... but it hasnt. Its holding 13mil+ on a 46mil user base vs 15.5mil (black/white) on a 155mil+ userbase.

It held on very well. Lets not scream decline just because lifetime will be under previous installment by under 10%. 

Pokemon XY is #1 and will remain #1 for this generation of PS4/X1/WiiU/Vita/3DS in terms of exclusive sales or even on any console.

Seems as though you forget how well the franchise does. Lol at making it seem like its a big deal pointing out a tiny drop especially considering the installbase^

First you say that there's no decline and now you're saying that it's insignificant.

About the best selling exclusives, to be fair, the 3DS has nowhere near the amount of games that the PS4 and X1 have.

Your whining about 15.5mil ⇒ 14mil-15mil lifetime as this "Huge Decline". Thats the problem. Nobody but you thinks its declining, get it? (probably not >_>)

"About the best selling exclusives, to be fair, the 3DS has nowhere near the amount of games that the PS4 and X1 have." Ok and? It still has the highest selling exclusive this gen, nothing will come close aside from Nintendo Games. Nuff said.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Your whining about 15.5mil ⇒ 14mil-15mil lifetime as this "Huge Decline". Thats the problem. Nobody but you thinks its declining, get it? (probably not >_>)

"About the best selling exclusives, to be fair, the 3DS has nowhere near the amount of games that the PS4 and X1 have." Ok and? It still has the highest selling exclusive this gen, nothing will come close aside from Nintendo Games. Nuff said.

It might not be a huge  decline but it is still declining from iteration to iteration. It used to be a 20M+ franchise remember.

But then again, you think that Pokemon is a bigger franchise than GTA.

Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:

It might not be a huge  decline but it is still declining from iteration to iteration. It used to be a 20M+ franchise remember.

But then again, you think that Pokemon is a bigger franchise than GTA.

1. Yeah 20mil seller 14+ years ago SMH. The New Games Sell 14mil+ and other iterations (remakes/Third Installments) sell between 6.3mil-12mil each. BTW BW2 increased over Platinum by over a million and increasing, so Pokemon isnt technically declining.

2. Yeap, switch the subject. We arent talking about GTA. Pokemon XY is the #1 EXCLUSIVE OF THIS GENERATION AND WILL REMAIN #1. Just leave it at that. No need to hate on the King for top "Exclusive" + "1st Party" + "Handheld" Franchise of all time.

Tbone, why do you still argue with Lawlight?

Amazing numbers. Pokémon is so consistent.

Munchies said:

I dunno :-/

I definitely agree with your second sentence :0

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Munchies said:

Consistent would be 30M every iteration.

Hoenn remakes currently take 3rd place in my 3DS library, even above Fire Emblem, Smash, and Pokemon X/Y

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Munchies said:

Consistent would be 30M every iteration.

Anything to bring down Nintendo eh? Its kind of pathetic :-/

Pokemon is still #1 Exclusive and its #1 in many things. Name guaranteed exclusive 10mil sellers? Yeap Pokemon Comes to mind.

DarkRPGamer007 said:
Hoenn remakes currently take 3rd place in my 3DS library, even above Fire Emblem, Smash, and Pokemon X/Y

Whats #1/2? Let me guess LoZ ALBW and KI:U?

most likely at this rate X and Y will surpass the sales of Black and White next year and i willing to bet it will be the first half of the year.