By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - December PlayStation Plus games revealed (NA & EU)

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
i think its an ok month compared to a year ago but good comparing the last few months.
After playing such eye candy games like dragon age and infamous i dont think i can deal with that disgusting look deadly premonition have, maibe i will try it i dont know xD

This.

Around the Network

The WHOLE Hitman trilogy!!!!? THAT'S AWESOME! And Injustice is giving us the first AAA game on next gen consoles that is free with a sub! I was one click away from buying it on Amazon the day before it was announced that it was coming to Plus too lol

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Slade6alpha said:
I'd rather have Injustice than Worms....
Take notes MS.

Pretty good month when you compare it to GWG...

Yeah, GWG has another pretty weak month but I might download SSX on the 360.

Deadly Premonition is surprising game to check out if you liked "Twin Peaks" as it has similar feel to me.

Damn. Injustice, Deadly premonition and 3 Hitman games. Finally a great month.

My PS+ subscription runs out on the 28th. I was planning on waiting a few months before renewing it, but not so sure now...

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

Finally a great month, going to check a few off these out.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Let's hope this is the begining of great games coming to ps4. The rise of quality games should begin from now on.

iStrikeFirst said:
Let's hope this is the begining of great games coming to ps4. The rise of quality games should begin from now on.

In case you missed in, January for the PS4 is already announced. It will be The Swapper and inFAMOUS: First Light.

Wow. PS3 owners get a total of 5 games. Good month for PS4 too.
I have saved untold hundreds on PS3 games with PS+.
Secret Ponchos looks great.

Delighted with the hitman trilogy and Injustice is good too. Good month overall.