By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire sell over 3m WW

Conegamer said:
Without Europe, those are crazy sales. You have to wonder how much it bit into Smash sales though; probably not too much but it should be a great week for Nintendo either way.

Id say it bit into Persona Q sales more than Smash.  

Congrats to Gamefreak and Nitendo though xD  I want to see Pokemon with the same formula for 2 more decades and even longer.  I honestly cant see it getting old

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Conegamer said:
Without Europe, those are crazy sales. You have to wonder how much it bit into Smash sales though; probably not too much but it should be a great week for Nintendo either way.

Id say it bit into Persona Q sales more than Smash.  

Congrats to Gamefreak and Nitendo though xD  I want to see Pokemon with the same formula for 2 more decades and even longer.  I honestly cant see it getting old

Yes, very true. Stange how there were so many releases last week, same is true over here as well for whatever reason.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I'm glad to see this game do so well. This was my best friend's favorite game... He died the day before they announced it was being remade.
I hope this game sells extremely well!

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

I'm surprised. Congratulations!

Apparently, N3DS only sold roughly 83k during pokemon's launch week. Pretty mediocre HW boost. The game itself did sell great though.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Around the Network

the double pack count as 2 sales, right?

shipped

Awesome! Great games, really enjoying Alpha Sapphire right now

*insert obligatory 'too much water' joke*

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Too bad Nintendo is too stupid to release a main Pokémon game on the Wii U... It would be the only thing capable of boosting Wii U sales. They should also be paying Level 5 for an exclusive Youkai Watch Wii U game... That would boost the sales tremendously in Japan and Wii U would beat the XBONE easily with those two games alone.

Samus Aran said:
Too bad Nintendo is too stupid to release a main Pokémon game on the Wii U... It would be the only thing capable of boosting Wii U sales. They should also be paying Level 5 for an exclusive Youkai Watch Wii U game... That would boost the sales tremendously in Japan and Wii U would beat the XBONE easily with those two games alone.

Actually it is not their choice but gamefreak's and level 5's choice

I could see nintendo pushing gf to make a pokemon game eventually

they can't be that stupid to assume it wouldn't help sales

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3