By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Major website issue happening (Images support)

Pictures in signatures at least are back but a bit too big now :p

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
daredevil.shark said:
Why joethebro is doing this?

Its probably ioi fixing the exploit

Ohhh. Finally. I thought he is still in Portugal enjoying the leave.

Now that images are back they all need to be resized back to normal. Look at sigs to know what im talking about. i posted in the mod thread about the issue and id recomment you all going there as well. Should not be allowed

now the Sig is back but..........with bigger size Lol :D :D every one will get banned LOL

JayWood2010 said:
Now that images are back they all need to be resized back to normal. Look at sigs to know what im talking about. i posted in the mod thread about the issue and id recomment you all going there as well. Should not be allowed

There's really nothing mods can do about the site not auto-resizing sigs like its supposed to. Seems like something that should be directed towards ioi

Edit: Nvm forgot that you have to resize stuff yourself when you use the "Insert/edit image" button thingy, not [IMG] tag

Around the Network

Now I can take my revenge!

Haha good one Joethebro

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

RavenXtra said:
JayWood2010 said:

There's really nothing mods can do about the site not auto-resizing sigs like its supposed to. Seems like something that should be directed towards ioi

Im not saying they can do something about resizing.  Im saying they should do something about Joe

Its all been fixed by the looks of it =D

ktay95 said:
Its all been fixed by the looks of it =D

The question is if the exploit used by Joe has been fixed as well. I wouldn't count on it.