By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ZombiU 2 listed on Amazon France

By the way, who owns the IP, Ubisoft or Nintendo?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
Ubisoft also did indicate they had some game that was complete on WiiU and were waiting for sales to pickup before they chose to release it.

Surely a Zombie U 2 game wouldn't taken much effort to make since launch. Just a reskin and add a few new weapons.

But who knows lol. I guess all in due time we will find out.

If it's set in New York, it'd require a bit more than a reskin.  If it does exist, it'll likely be multiplat  I'm not sure why Namco Bandai would step in for this game.  Ubisoft si one of the biggest publishers in the world, and NB, outside of Nintendo partnerships and early ports don't do exclusive mature IPs on Nintendo platforms.

Nintendo's secret E3 game is Zombie U 2 confirmed?

Here is the link to the original article (in french) and also some screenshots of the Amazon page. According to Amazon, the game, if it exists, should be published by Namco Bandai

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/2014/00076035-zombiu-2-en-fuite-sur-amazon.htm

Darwinianevolution said:
By the way, who owns the IP, Ubisoft or Nintendo?

Ubisoft as far as I know...

Around the Network
fory77 said:
Nintendo's secret E3 game is Zombie U 2 confirmed?

E3 won!

Aielyn said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Nintendo could have bought the franchise from Ubi and outsourced development. It's a slight possibility.

Or Ubisoft could have been speaking literally when they said they weren't making another one... perhaps Namco Bandai approached Ubisoft with an idea, and Ubisoft are supporting, but not the ones actually developing the game.

Or maybe Amazon Japan heard of a Wii U exclusive Zombie game, and assumed ZombiU 2.

There are quite a few possibilities, in my opinion.

Amazon FRANCE, not Japan

Click HERE and be happy 

If this is true, it must be in the Wii U, it does not make any sense to revive a dead brand that have its Plataform in the name, but maybe they rebrand to ZombiOne.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Skidmore said:
If this is true, it must be in the Wii U, it does not make any sense to revive a dead brand that have its Plataform in the name, but maybe they rebrand to ZombiOne.

Im fine with it coming to the XB1, but hopefully its not exclusive to it...

KLXVER said:
disolitude said:
First one was the best game of last year. Second one is probably fake... As soon as Amazon France is involved, its BS.

Two years ago you mean? I agree:)

Right. Man how time flies...